Why haven't we got a new Superman game brehs. Honestly.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I been saying forever that try Superman Returns again and itd be a great Superman game

It laid the groundwork imo. Just make it good

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think you do the opposite, give him crazy powers but just make missions based around his powers and his passion for human life.

Where Batman games tend to vacate the city, have metropolis filled with citizens, so much so that going crazy with your powers causes ppl to get hurt, even causing you to stop mid mission and save ppl cause you're ass decided to laser beam through and office building and it damn near collapsed on pedestrians. :pachaha:

Make it so you have to plan and execute how you go about shyt, kinda like a stealth game but with out the stealth. I think t could be done with the right developer

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think you do the opposite, give him crazy powers but just make missions based around his powers and his passion for human life.

Where Batman games tend to vacate the city, have metropolis filled with citizens, so much so that going crazy with your powers causes ppl to get hurt, even causing you to stop mid mission and save ppl cause you're ass decided to laser beam through and office building and it damn near collapsed on pedestrians. :pachaha:

Make it so you have to plan and execute how you go about shyt, kinda like a stealth game but with out the stealth. I think t could be done with the right developer
Megaton rainfall used this mechanic.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's just hard to make a game where people can lose with a character that's suppose to be sort of invincible...

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
it's just hard to make a game where people can lose with a character that's suppose to be sort of invincible...
bruh, we have Devil May Cry games already. Dante is practically invincible and doesn't take the story seriously yet we have 5 games with him. We have wolverine games too

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
bruh, we have Devil May Cry games already. Dante is practically invincible and doesn't take the story seriously yet we have 5 games with him. We have wolverine games too
Oh yeah? well superman is like watching an invincible vanilla ice cream cone fight. And the character’s been around for decades

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Superman's power set and weakness doesnt lend itself to a fun game and the story to make it plausible would have to be even more ridiculous. Right off the bat you gotta either do something stupid to the Sun to turn it red or give every enemy kryponite bullets, kryptonite knives, and armor which emits kryptonite radiation. If not that then who in the world is he going to fight as fodder? Playing as Batman if you lose because some random thug shoots you, then you as a player can rationalize that as "hey Batman wouldnt have got shot, its my fault the enemy saw and shot him, i need to improve my gameplay". With Superman if you lose because a thug shot you then you think "bullets dont even hurt Superman why did that kill him". Also in a superhero game you want their skill set to progress throughout the game. It makes sense for Batman to develop new gadgets over the course of a game, same thing with Spiderman. Right off the bat Superman is absurdly strong, can fly, has ice breath, heat vision, super speed, x-ray vision, i mean none of that shyt is something he has to earn its his base moveset. Does he go from heat vision to extremely hot heat vision? His fighting style also isnt varied he basically just punches you into submission.