why have you got the picture in your avatar (is it deep or just cool) :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This a photograph of Mbaye Diane, a Senegalese UN peacekeepers who saved hundreds of life, during missions of his own initiative, during the Rwanda genocide and paid it with his own life.

Mbaye Diagne - Wikipedia

I got this Avi because he inspires me. His feat contains every value that I aspire to represent in my life: bravery, sacrifice, dedication, love and goodness. His life was a gift to this Earth. I have a lot of respect for this man.

Rest in Peace Mbaye Diagne.

000_Par1654846.jpg

ob_447e9f_cpt-mbaye-1.jpg

220px-Mbaye.jpg

actually deep. :salute:

i dont know if you remember the thread where i said let me do a quick sketch for you and i did some quick sketch. i decided to paint yours below i had no idea the history was that rich. i thought it was a clark atlanta alumini band player lol.

qnNBuqj.jpg

5o9r7iV.jpg

cant find the thread.

edit found it.

FfjHKcD.jpg

yHt0DId.jpg

your actual piece is in a series i call 3500 for textiles. mainly tee's we going into sweats later.

typography with the collage backgrounds.

7SFJwH6.png

Last edited:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Back in college, I always showed up to the parties with real dtf hoes(I’d get them high for free). Rarely left with them but gave me the opportunity to make more friends once I got in.

Like how Pinky showed up with the hoes in Friday After Next

They were my ticket, so to speak. If I showed up dolo, folks would be like :stopitslime:

I also feel Clifton Powell is underrated. GOAT scumbag actor.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Back in college, I always showed up to the parties with real dtf hoes(I’d get them high for free). Rarely left with them but gave me the opportunity to make more friends once I got in.

Like how Pinky showed up with the hoes in Friday After Next

They were my ticket, so to speak. If I showed up dolo, folks would be like :stopitslime:

I also feel Clifton Powell is underrated. GOAT scumbag actor.

when he played cutty in deadpresidents he was a goat scumbag lol