why have you got the picture in your avatar (is it deep or just cool) :

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
My avatar is Natsume Asako from the anime Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. The show is honestly not all that good, outside of having gorgeous art, a nice soundtrack and some funny moments here and there. The character Natsume stood out to me though. She was really funny and reminded me of someone I used to be friends with when I was younger.

It’s still my avatar now because I’ve had it since I first registered here and I’m too lazy to change it

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Have you seen the Spurs play this year?

IMG-20191227-135340.jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This a photograph of Mbaye Diane, a Senegalese UN peacekeepers who saved hundreds of life, during missions of his own initiative, during the Rwanda genocide and paid it with his own life.

Mbaye Diagne - Wikipedia

They murdered moderate Hutu Prime Minister Agathe Uwilingiyimana, and Diagne rescued her children and secured them safe passage out of the country. He then undertook numerous missions on his own around Kigali in violation of the UN's rules of engagement, hiding Tutsis in his car and evacuating them to UN installations. He also protected some Hutus and worked to safeguard the Senegalese expatriate community. Various estimates exists for the number of lives Diagne saved, ranging as high as over 1,000.

I got this Avi because he inspires me. His feat contains every value that I aspire to represent in my life: bravery, sacrifice, dedication, love and goodness. His life was a gift to this Earth. I have a lot of respect for this man.

Rest in Peace Mbaye Diagne.

000_Par1654846.jpg

ob_447e9f_cpt-mbaye-1.jpg

220px-Mbaye.jpg