Why has Kid Ink never blown up?

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
He's linked up with Damizza (who shoved fukking shade shiest down our throat) and a DJ who was on the come up (white boy, forget his name now) so yeah, he's not exactly backed by nobodies.

While I like a number of songs he's on, he just has no personality himself and feels like a generic artist.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Interesting was it DJ Rockstar and DJ Ill will? They use to host wiz mixtapes way back
He's linked up with Damizza (who shoved fukking shade shiest down our throat) and a DJ who was on the come up (white boy, forget his name now) so yeah, he's not exactly backed by nobodies.

While I like a number of songs he's on, he just has no personality himself and feels like a generic artist.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
possibly the most generic artist in recent memory. Like dude is the default template for a create-a-rapper mode in a video game or something..and he got on with a song called snapbacks and tattoos of all things :mjlol:
that song in the op is sooo templatey :huhldup: it's templatable :huhldup:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Interesting was it DJ Rockstar and DJ Ill will? They use to host wiz mixtapes way back

Yeah it was Ill Will, dunno why I couldn't think of his name. Aiight dood too. Don't know what happened to Rockstar. They had good tapes, couple with YA BOY if you remember him.

He got/gets a ton of play on LA radio but so did Shade Shiest which the rest of the country didn't give a fukk about.