Why Every Resident Evil after RE4 (Including 4) Is Hot Trash

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Resident evil 5 had me heated:mjlol:.. Dude was in africa throwing haymakers on infective natives
giphy.gif
game was definitely on that:mjpls:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
"The soundtracks also had a huge role in the earlier games.

The combination of dramatic camera angles and intense music created impressively heavy moods, even in periods of relief.

Often before the door animation even finished, the music let you know whether you were fukked or not"

:russ: real shyt

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Damn near everything that is wrong with modern gaming started with RE4.....but morons love dumbed down bullshyt

I been hating on that game since it was released that video is just scratching the surface of why RE4 is garbage

The F.E.A.R series shyts on modern RE games

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First of all, RE7 is straight flames, especially if you play it in VR :ufdup:
RE6 was a great game but gets crucified for being the least "Resident Evil" of all the RE games. If you can get passed that, the game is actually really good.
RE5 was decent but didn't really do much in pushing the series further the way every other entry in the series did for its predecessors.
RE4 brought some much needed changes to the series and really laid the ground work for the games that followed it.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yall aint gettin it

resident evil 1-3 used high level cinematography to enhance the horror effect of playing it. The whole game was built to frighten you.

RE4 changed that because of thegameplay mechanics. Its an Action RPG and yall know im right

survival horror :banderas: only other game to give me the chills was Until Dawn and they GOT RIGHT what Resident evil did best in the past :mjgrin: