Why even own a Wii U anymore?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
When i got my switch i got a fire ass trade in primo for my wii u. Got to capitalize on that kind of shyt :yeshrug:

Without them promos you aint getting shyt

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until smash arrives for the swiitch, it gets some play
I havent play it as much because I been getting my ass kick on there:sadbron:

Daps
The Wii U is officially :mjcry: trash to me
If Captain Toad is coming then all the obscure games exclusive to the console will come too.

Well at least I got a console that could play Wii games because I never bought the OG Wii.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The Wii U is officially :mjcry: trash to me
If Captain Toad is coming then all the obscure games exclusive to the console will come too.

Well at least I got a console that could play Wii games because I never bought the OG Wii.
Im going to lose it if they port Xenoblade chronicles X.

I should just sell my.system and games. No reason to even have this shyt anymore. I mean, I don't like buying ports and remasters, but it looks like they're porting games while also improving them and adding new stuff. Well, at least we.know we won't be wasting money with these switch games. Switch will have a long fukking lifecycle

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only notable game it's missing thus now is Super mario 3D World and Yoshi's Wooly World(which is on the 3DS pretty much.)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Haven't owned a Nintendo console since N64 but played pretty much every Nintendo exclusive thanks to emulators on PC with the lone exception of some Switch games

All Wii U games can be played on PC now, got Breath of the Wild and Mario 3D world running on windows.

Waiting for that Switch Emulator to drop

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Is Nintendo still aiming towards little kids still
The GameCube made me leave and never come back