Why even own a Wii U anymore?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Seriously, everything is being ported to the switch. I have at least 10 Wii U games, some still in plastic wrap, but most, if not all, will be on Switch. Should I just trade it in? Honestly I'm legit pissed that Nintendo finessed me with that goofy ass system. Oh well, I'm still getting a switch, but I don't know if I should just trade in for it or buy it and keep my wii U

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Around November I was still planning on getting a Wii U

But then what finally set me free was Bayonetta 1 and 2 getting announced for Switch.

Then we just got more announcements of other classics ported like Hyrule Warriors....

You already know a Super Smash Bros port is on its way....

So yea, Wii U looking kinda sorry at the moment, great for folks like me tho who didn't get one and wanted to play those games.

Daps
Seriously, everything is being ported to the switch. I have at least 10 Wii U games, some still in plastic wrap, but most, if not all, will be on Switch. Should I just trade it in? Honestly I'm legit pissed that Nintendo finessed me with that goofy ass system. Oh well, I'm still getting a switch, but I don't know if I should just trade in for it or buy it and keep my wii U

If you really think that everything will be ported and you aren't playing the Wii U, trade it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Around November I was still planning on getting a Wii U

But then what finally set me free was Bayonetta 1 and 2 getting announced for Switch.

Then we just got more announcements of other classics ported like Hyrule Warriors....

You already know a Super Smash Bros port is on its way....

So yea, Wii U looking kinda sorry at the moment, great for folks like me tho who didn't get one and wanted to play those games.
The only game I'm waiting for to be ported is Xenoblade Chronicles X. Hey, btw, does switch have trophies?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I plan on picking one up sometime this year. They are getting cheap and game prices are finally dropping for them. Unless you can tell me something like Super Mario 3D World will be ported to the Switch, I play on getting a Wii U.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Smash, Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D World and Captain Toad are still stuck on there.

If they all get ported or get straight up sequels then the Wii U will be %100 worthless.

Just port everything over. Hardly anyone brought a Wii U. These games are going to be brand new to a lot of folks that own a switch but skipped U.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The Mario Kart 8 online community is still going strong on the Wii U :banderas:

That's the only reason I still play mine :manny: