Why Ethiopian Jews Are Building a Movement Against Racism in Israel

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
WHY WOULD I? THERES DEFINITELY INCIDENTS OF RACISM IN ISRAEL...LIKE ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD

BUT ITS NOT A COUNTRY BUILT ON RACISM ALA THE ONE U LIVE IN
:mjpls:

1018316866.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't think Israel was ever created with african jews in mind. it was created to stuff euro/ashkenazi jews after many europeans wanted to get rid of them. The African jewish community in some white jewish circles is considered a misnomer.

Some Rabbi see ethio/african jews as opportunist who have not contributed in building Israel but want to escape their homelands to benefit from a more industrialized and economically stable country.

I have not heard of any jewish persecution in ethiopia, so that is news to me.

Also, I do not believe, the repatriation of jews to current day Israel is fulfilling the biblical prophecy. I think that people of african descent repatriating in Africa and building it up is more reflective of the fulfilling biblical prophecy, and I project that many ethio will soon see that they are better back in Ethiopia than the God forsaken land that is current day Israel.

WRONG

IT WAS BUILT FOR JEWS PERIOD

A MAJORITY OF ISRAEL IS MIZRAHI

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
ARE U A REAL JEW?

:deadmanny:

ISRAEL WAS NOT BUILT BY AMERICA

:stopitslime:

I didn't say anything about Israel. I said "Israel" was built by Amerikkka. You know, the fake Israel that you go visit?

I'm a real Israelite. My people were enslaved and oppressed in a land not ours for 400 years.

You can keep believing the lies you've been told your whole life if you want to. Your rabbis knows the truth. "Like they know their own sons."

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of you on here talk alot of things you dont' know, thinking you're showing off knowledge when you're showing off ignorance. It's not as black and white as you all like ot post here on the Coli. I have good friends who are Ethiopian/Jew/Israeli, Palestenian, and Israeli. Just like black people are not a monolith neither are other groups. Yes there is stress there, but it's not what you all think it is. Alot of regular Israelis don't care to live there, and there are alot that are cool with Palestinians. Alot of other arabic countries don't treat Palestenians that nicely either. But I'll let you know-it-alls talk.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I didn't say anything about Israel. I said "Israel" was built by Amerikkka. You know, the fake Israel that you go visit?

I'm a real Israelite. My people were enslaved and oppressed in a land not ours for 400 years.

You can keep believing the lies you've been told your whole life if you want to. Your rabbis knows the truth. "Like they know their own sons."

:dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You don't even know what you don't know.

All you should be doing on this board is asking questions and listening.

That was actually your best post EVER.

PLEASE STOP .. YOU ARE REGURGITATING STREET CORNER NUTJOB RHETORIC THAT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED THOROUGHLY

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT LINKS BLACK PEOPLE BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF BLACK PEOPLE EVER BEING JEWS OUTSIDE OF THE ONES WHO STILL ARE (ETHIOPIANS, GHANA, IGBO, ETC.) YOU ARE FROM AFRICA. BE PROUD OF WHO U ARE AND STOP BEIN A CULTURE VULTURE.