XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
HE WAS TRYNA MAKE A POINT LIKE HOES DO

I BEEN TO ISRAEL MANY TIMES

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AMERIKKKA
You’re equating your experience to those of black jews in Israel. And because YOU didn’t see it, that must mean it can’t be as bad as others say. Do you know how incredibly white you sound? Oh wait, you don’t consider yourself white because of your tribe. fukking idiot.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
WHY WOULD I? THERES DEFINITELY INCIDENTS OF RACISM IN ISRAEL...LIKE ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD

BUT ITS NOT A COUNTRY BUILT ON RACISM ALA THE ONE U LIVE IN

:mjtf: It was built BY the racists you speak of.

You and your family are not real Jews. That's not your land. Amerikkka and baby Amerikkka aka "Israel" (even though it's not inhabited by Israelites) are 2 peas in a pod. All of your corruption will be coming to an end soon.

And you suck as a poster even if you didn't use all caps like a retard.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Um, because they're Jewish :hhh:

I don't think Israel was ever created with african jews in mind. it was created to stuff euro/ashkenazi jews after many europeans wanted to get rid of them. The African jewish community in some white jewish circles is considered a misnomer.

Some Rabbi see ethio/african jews as opportunist who have not contributed in building Israel but want to escape their homelands to benefit from a more industrialized and economically stable country.

I have not heard of any jewish persecution in ethiopia, so that is news to me.

Also, I do not believe, the repatriation of jews to current day Israel is fulfilling the biblical prophecy. I think that people of african descent repatriating in Africa and building it up is more reflective of the fulfilling biblical prophecy, and I project that many ethio will soon see that they are better back in Ethiopia than the God forsaken land that is current day Israel.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You’re equating your experience to those of black jews in Israel. And because YOU didn’t see it, that must mean it can’t be as bad as others say. Do you know how incredibly white you sound? Oh wait, you don’t consider yourself white because of your tribe. fukking idiot.

ARE U DUMB?

I KNOW MANY BLACK FOLKS OUT THERE

THEY ALL LOVE IT

THE ONE BLACK DUDE IN THIS THREAD WHO BEEN THERE SAID HE LOVED IT AS WELL

BELIEVE WHAT U WANT THO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjtf: It was built BY the racists you speak of.

You and your family are not real Jews. That's not your land. Amerikkka and baby Amerikkka aka "Israel" (even though it's not inhabited by Israelites) are 2 peas in a pod. All of your corruption will be coming to an end soon.

And you suck as a poster even if you didn't use all caps like a retard.

ARE U A REAL JEW?

:deadmanny:

ISRAEL WAS NOT BUILT BY AMERICA

:stopitslime: