"Why don't you have a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram?"

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
because I do/done too much dumb shyt. I would rather keep low profile. Facebook yo me is like dry snitching if you ask me. Plus I want to stay marketable out here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
god shaflri4613 said:
Instead you're the kareem abdul jabbar of the coli.This nikka got damn near 30,000 posts :pachaha:

Post excessively on forums brehs

Yup and?
None of my ppersonal information is out here, no pictures of me, no connections to friends or family.

My work can't enter my name and are every
Postin
Instead you're the kareem abdul jabbar of the coli.This nikka got damn near 30,000 posts :pachaha:

Post excessively on forums brehs

yup
and i will continue to do so, like i said before, you ever notice when criminals get arrested, or someone dies they get a facebook image, or a image from instagram etc.

of reincar? nah nothing.

if i were to die tomorrow, there is nothing linking me to thecoli.

if i went to a job interview tom they can enter my name in google and a facebook wouldnt pop up with me at a club popping bottles, or saying f you cacs, or a history of my life.

so yes ill continue to be kareem abdul jabbar of the coli

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had all of em gone, brought back Facebook but all I do is share music and quote Gucci mane, young scooter, and migos.

It's always funny to think most people on my Facebook are white or white washed and I be saying shyt like "young lost my daddy when I was only feaux, damn, now I gotta peaux a feaux". I know they be like "wtf is he talking about". I think I'll delete it soon though.