"Why don't you have a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram?"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I aint ever fukked with none of that square shyt.
dn2611.gif

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
because yall nikkas aint got no friends

ol anti-social ass nikkas

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yeah a chick thought I was a playa because I didn't have a Facebook lol.

I have zero of the trifecta mainly because I want zero of my persobal information out there

Instead you're the kareem abdul jabbar of the coli.This nikka got damn near 30,000 posts :pachaha:

Post excessively on forums brehs

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i remember i went out with this one chick. Homegirl asked me if i had fb, tumblr or instagram. I told her naa. She then proceeds to ask me how i live?

so i look at her like :why: and say..i eat, sleep, exercise, go to uni, kick it wid n!ggaz and enjoy what that day brings to me and if i am alive at the end of it, then i'm blessed. :salute:

needless to say, dat was da last time i saw her. I mean, a mixed chick that listens to K-POP and Japanese music and doesn't bump R&B? :whoa:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Disgusting that 90% of women think that you're living a secret life or hiding from your baby momma if you claim to not have one. Then I give me reason then the bytches want to hit you with the "you're a against the grain ass nikka" line. :snoop:
I dont have any of that shyt :smugdraper

Coli is the closest I get to social media :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If you ever find a girl that doest have any of those social media sites, KEEP HER
haha imagine being a rich ass nikka..u find a fine ass chick..lace her with some fly ass shyt,trips etc..in one condition..never to post any of the shyt on facebook,twitter or instagram or she is going straight to the bushes

How long u think she is going to last?

:pachaha: