"Why don't you have a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram?"

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I gotta admit that if a guy that i was talking to told me he NEVER had a Facebook that I would assume that he was lying because he had something to hide. Instagram and twitter is understandable though.

And by me saying this, no I'm not a Facebook whore it's just everyone has one or had one.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If you ever find a girl that doest have any of those social media sites, KEEP HER
Come on now it depends on how she acts on them. I don't talk about all my problems or start drama on my pages. I mostly just go to my art groups that I have on Facebook and on Instagram I follow mostly artist and I will post a sketch or two.and I don't use my twitter.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I have a Twitter that I use to follow sports/coli related stuff and that's it. I don't want people to be able to contact me or know what I am up to.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you ever find a girl that doest have any of those social media sites, KEEP HER

Nah, I disagree. If she has a private twitter or instagram, I have no issues with that. That's actually sexier than her not having either of them imo. But if she has a public twitter or public instagram, don't even think about wifing her.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I just signed up for twitter because of the coli. I ain't got time for all the other fukk shyt
Nah, I disagree. If she has a private twitter or instagram, I have no issues with that. That's actually sexier than her not having either of them imo. But if she has a public twitter or public instagram, don't even think about wifing her.

:ehh:

Geek

Pro
Daps
Ive got a friend who's into those Alex Jones type conspiracies so I know for a fact he doesn't have any accounts.

I only got a twitter to follow music lables, DJs, bands, and other musical artist, oh and sports teams.