Why don’t cacs put an age limit on New Balances and Hokas?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
It don’t matter if you watched him play or not wear what you want who gives a fukk
I’m a judgmental mf. I don’t wear Js myself. Last time I did was ‘22 and they were for hoop. If you didn’t grow up watching MJ and you wear those you are a sheep follower that can’t think for themselves. And if you grew up watching him Still wearing them you’re a MJ dikk rider that’s stuck in the past but atleast there’s an emotional connection I can’t argue against. These new nikkas don’t know shyt bout Jordan

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I’m a judgmental mf. I don’t wear Js myself. Last time I did was ‘22 and they were for hoop. If you didn’t grow up watching MJ and you wear those you are a sheep follower that can’t think for themselves. And if you grew up watching him Still wearing them you’re a MJ dikk rider that’s stuck in the past but atleast there’s an emotional connection I can’t argue against. These new nikkas don’t know shyt bout Jordan
So someone can’t simply like how the shoes look ? :mjtf:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
So someone can’t simply like how the shoes look ? :mjtf:
No there are better designs but the 1s I’ll give you it’s been replicated like crazy but outside of that fukk no you’re a sheep because you saw a celebrity/influencer or a person you admire or a basic bytch told you she likes nikkas in Jordan’s and now you’re indoctrinated. Mfs don’t even wear ones now because it’s so 2020 they still on 4s I think and I only put designer on my feet these days

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
No there are better designs but the 1s I’ll give you it’s been replicated like crazy but outside of that fukk no you’re a sheep because you saw a celebrity/influencer or a person you admire or a basic bytch told you she likes nikkas in Jordan’s and now you’re indoctrinated. Mfs don’t even wear ones now because it’s so 2020 they still on 4s I think and I only put designer on my feet these days
You know there’s people that are individuals and just wear what they like, not everyone is hopping on trends

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rarely wear my Jordans nowadays because the majority of them aren't comfortable. 10s 12s 13s 14s are comfortable to me but I don't have many colorways to rock them like talking about

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
NB are actually recommended by doctors for plantar fasciitis etc and other foot problems.

New Balance design with old geriatric cacs in mind..Jordan does not.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s not an age thing, it’s a being swagerless thing. And oh yeah, this reminds me of my annual it’s the year _____ and yall still wearing Jordan’s thread coming in 6 months

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You wanna be a father to grown men but can't father your own kids... breh got 8 kids and counting

don't talk to me about manhood peter pan

:what:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
:ufdup: Jerry still wearing his

VIDEO-Wale-Jerry-Seinfeld-on-Collecting-500-Pairs-of-Sneakers.jpg

he'll have an excuse for a white man

:comeon: