Why don’t cacs put an age limit on New Balances and Hokas?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
First of all, you asking me this is irrelevant to whether or not someone grew up watching Jordan play because people who didn't, partake in the same culture of collecting them, while being younger than those who did and thus actually have to deal with this opinion on a more immediate basis.

The thing is most people who wear them are still young enough to where it isn't absolutely ridiculous yet, but when cats is 65 this is gonna be interesting.

There's a soft limit/phase where it probably shouldn't be a wardrobe staple and/or someone shouldn't be fighting other people that hard to wear them.

Pretending all sneakers make the same statement and have the same sub-culture within fashion around it is disingenuous.
I never said anything about a "wardrobe staple" or "fighting" other people to wear them. I just said wear Jordans. You know you don't have to fight anybody for them right? They are available online, like most other sneakers.

Acting like someone wearing Jordans is trying to make a "statement" is incredulous. How about you just like they way they look and you wanna wear them? I think the discrepancy here is thinking that everybody who cops them went through something extra to get them, like standing outside on line overnight or paying $1000. No, there are people who just like them and get them like they would any other sneaker - AF1's, Shelltoes, some Puma Clydes, whatever. So under that train of thought, I can't see why they would have an age limit.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to one of the NCAA Tournament Regionals a couple of months ago and I saw old white men and women wearing Jordan’s along with everybody else.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I never said anything about a "wardrobe staple" or "fighting" other people to wear them. I just said wear Jordans. You know you don't have to fight anybody for them right? They are available online, like most other sneakers.

Acting like someone wearing Jordans is trying to make a "statement" is incredulous. How about you just like they way they look and you wanna wear them? I think the discrepancy here is thinking that everybody who cops them went through something extra to get them, like standing outside on line overnight or paying $1000. No, there are people who just like them and get them like they would any other sneaker - AF1's, Shelltoes, some Puma Clydes, whatever. So under that train of thought, I can't see why they would have an age limit.
You didn't have to say "fighting people" to wear them, because you're doing it right now. "Wardrobe staple" was a part of my answer, I don't care if you asked it.

Acting like someome wearing Jordans doesn't make a statement is what's incredulous here. None of of those shoes are seen as the same premium items as Jordans, which people did do those outrageous things for, just not in recent years. Period.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Jordan's (except Jordan 1's) are ugly af so lowkey I agree with Cam.