Why don’t cacs put an age limit on New Balances and Hokas?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
These types of arguments and discussions will never not be corny.
Tired of it man. I grew up on Jordan but now I can’t wear Jordan’s. Younger people are trying to get Jordan and his accomplishments out of here and I’m supposed to leave Jordan’s to them. Oh ok… and I’m a guy who don’t even wear J’s like that, I got two pair.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
:ufdup: Jerry still wearing his

VIDEO-Wale-Jerry-Seinfeld-on-Collecting-500-Pairs-of-Sneakers.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Seinfeld was in his damn 40s at the height of his show while rocking Js and literally chilling with the Bulls during the same time period.

Meanwhile men in their 40s and 50s were designing the shoes. Highly doubt these companies give a damn who wears it as long as it’s being purchased.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
How it even sit right in your manhood to tell another man that ain't your son what he shouldn't be wearing..........next thing you telling g him what he should be wearing..........what looks good on him and what compliments his frame........sus af....
fifty-fifty-redd-foxx.gif

Cam is my guy....but he was running around practice bumping Cher songs and wears fedora hats and short pants with dress shoes n no socks. I don't care how many kids he has he's borderline. And he has a personal stylist to lace him with the flexible fits.

Fukk his opinion.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So you think there’s an age limit to wearing Jordans? And if so is it just Jordans or all sneakers?🤔
First of all, you asking me this is irrelevant to whether or not someone grew up watching Jordan play because people who didn't, partake in the same culture of collecting them, while being younger than those who did and thus actually have to deal with this opinion on a more immediate basis.

The thing is most people who wear them are still young enough to where it isn't absolutely ridiculous yet, but when cats is 65 this is gonna be interesting.

There's a soft limit/phase where it probably shouldn't be a wardrobe staple and/or someone shouldn't be fighting other people that hard to wear them.

Pretending all sneakers make the same statement and have the same sub-culture within fashion around it is disingenuous.

Last edited: