WHY doesnt USA use Kilometer and other measurements?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Well in a real system everything has “forces” acting upon them but in definition mass is only weight when gravitational acceleration is factored in

In metric system they pretend Kg is the same as Newtons when it isn’t whereas as I showed earlier pounds mass (lbm) and pounds force(lbf) have a 1/1 relationship because of the standard acc due to gravity

So for us common folk weight is much better and more accurate with imperial units

americans care about weight now :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
lNjFYubM0HChFjTkWT13T-zOCywvuyJfF3TWISAhxTQ.jpg

Make it make sense :dead:

America is a country full of retarded cacs that believe humans and dinosaurs coexisted under the rule of a blonde European Jesus only 6,000 years ago, why wouldnt it be this way

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember when I was elementary they were preparing us for it, then they just said fukk it.
We learned it and had a test on it..that and cursive in elementary..on the yellow paper :ohlawd:

But we don't need to apply it in our road signs and shyt to make usage of it.

Only in the NAT GEO documentaries. Like them British muthafukkas be trolling the Americans...just casually dropping these numbers and shyt in KM or meters or CM like we'll understand.

Then when the dude used CM to describe I think it was a elephant trunk length like :stopitslime: ..it was something CENTIMETERS...I'm like dude just say the trunk is like 3 feet tall or something.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Can't stand a documentary and it says some shyt like
.."The missile can travel.100km."
:stopitslime:....which Is 62miles btw.

Why does America use Miles ,feet and not CM and Meters and KM?

Also when I heard a film actually say "the reptile measures 147cm" I wanted to jump through the screen .
It’s stupid. I’m trying to try the Royale with cheese though

FieldMouse51

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
704 QC
it has probably been said, but they tried metrification in the US but it did not work at the individual level. Scientists/engineers/doctors could do it, but not contractors and technicians. People hated it.

:yeshrug:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Its really annoying that theres 2 different systems..... :mad:

figuring out the conversions :mad:

I hate how some of the shyt I work on has Standard and Metric....need double the tools :mad: