Why doesn't the media highlight Trump's 34 felony convictions every day in the same way they report on Biden's fitness daily?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah, the cacs and c00ns were cracking jokes to minimize the damage they knew and expected he'd inflict..they knew what he was about and didnt want an open discussion on Trumps fukkery.

Also, when Trump was potus he had so many fukkups that were never ever discussed on this site..it took covid deaths for people to finally speak on the man and even then.
My guess is people pretended because they were afraid of his Neo nazi base.
Is that the excuse you’re using now :mjlol:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
White Power :yeshrug:

Right wing White media are consciously backing the White Power candidate, and the liberal Whites subconsciously backing the White power candidate..it's a White community thing Black people don't understand. :manny:
We're taught to be integrationist and can't understand that nobody else is.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Personally: it's just not as funny

Real reason: the people in power are probably backing Trump this election for his presidential run.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The true reason is it doesn't impact him the way it should.
The people who want to vote for Trump don't care about the 34 convictions. He could have 340 convictions.

America aint the country ya'll seem to think it is. I'll just leave it at that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Then explain how and why he was largely ignored and never discussed on here despite his historic fukk ups.. :comeon:

He's only being discussed on here a lot now because of fear he'll be back in power:mjlol:
Are you literally going to pretend like there haven’t been countless threads posted about that man over the years when he first announced he was running for president :mjlol:

These are receipts that could easily be proved.

A lot of people took that shyt for a joke and was more concerned about clicks and the bread that came with discussing him and created a monster in the process.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I noticed that you left out "intellectually", because that orange fakkit is straight up stupid. There has never been a US President as dumb as Dummy Trump.
I left it out because it’s subjective. One person is called “intelligent” because he can solve fancy math or physics problems but is another person considered intelligent when he can’t solve those problems or read at a collegiate level, but can build shelter, catch and prepare food, and make their own clothing? I think so but others would call the first intelligent while disregarding the second. Subjective

And Trump, like all presidents, PANDERS.. You can go back and look at how Obama “all of a sudden” code switched when he was talking to black people when he really only grew up around cacs. Or Kamala with the “they not like us” reference, or Biden with the “you ain’t black goofy comment. Their public presentation is a character.
Lincoln, Grant, Carter and Lyndon Johnson were easily the most morally and ethically fit Presidents that this Country has ever had. I would put Obama in there, but that dude went to Kenya to preach to Kenyans about accept a practice that they saw as immoral. Therefore his moral compass in my opinion was broken.

As far as ethics are concerned only Nixon is as garbage as Trump, but even Nixon had a bottom.

Just to test your “most morally” opinion, I looked up Lyndon B. Do you think it’s moral to institute an operation that spies on American citizens (Operation Chaos)? Let’s ignore the WORDS Obama said. Can a president be “moral” and also institute drone programs (*cough*cough* video game correlation) that kill thousands of innocent people in the “hunt” for certain terrorists? Calling presidents of an aggressive imperialist country “moral” is a stretch but that’s expected when the media only wants to point out certain presidents black people should be mad at when every president seeks to continue the system that was created to leave black people on the bottom
:yeshrug: