Why doesn't the media highlight Trump's 34 felony convictions every day in the same way they report on Biden's fitness daily?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Doesn’t help when u have 14 to 20 democrats up on the hill saying biden should sit down, then u have talks about obama and nancy speaking about it behind closed doors and u have Hollywood fukks like George Clooney running to the media..

Democrats are falling apart like the 2004 basketball olympic team

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Once again, are yall too damned stupid to understand that the current standing president of the USA obviously isn't capable of running the country and hasn't been for a long time.

Yes, everybody knows Trump is a lying felon...that's not the biggest issue right now.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Because fire needs oxygen to burn

Trump gets more popular the more the media talks about him; good or bad

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which president do you say was “morally” and “ethically” fit?
I noticed that you left out "intellectually", because that orange fakkit is straight up stupid. There has never been a US President as dumb as Dummy Trump.

Lincoln, Grant, Carter and Lyndon Johnson were easily the most morally and ethically fit Presidents that this Country has ever had. I would put Obama in there, but that dude went to Kenya to preach to Kenyans about accept a practice that they saw as immoral. Therefore his moral compass in my opinion was broken.

As far as ethics are concerned only Nixon is as garbage as Trump, but even Nixon had a bottom.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Shouldn’t need “the media” to tell you that now. shyt has been all over the news.. people just be moving on too quick :yeshrug: Folks swear they don’t watch the news but then want “the media” to talk about shyt when they want them to. I get told constantly that people go to TikTok first for their news, why ain’t TikTok highlighting Trump’s bullshyt? I see them making Biden is old jokes tho

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Why don't coli posters understand how media cycles work lol. They did cover that shyt nonstop for weeks.

Bidens health will stopped being covered so much, when the next story comes along. I'm guessing when trump finally picks a vp they'll move on.

They're In the process of a mini revolt, trying to get him to step down

It's literally the biggest story in the country, and a lot of then feel lied to. Literally was just gaslighting us about his health a few days prior with the "cheap fakes" debacle

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A lot of people did including people on this site. It just wasn’t the media.

All the cracking jokes and not taking it serious came back to haunt people.

Nah, the cacs and c00ns were cracking jokes to minimize the damage they knew and expected he'd inflict..they knew what he was about and didnt want an open discussion on Trumps fukkery.

Also, when Trump was potus he had so many fukkups that were never ever discussed on this site..it took covid deaths for people to finally speak on the man and even then.
My guess is people pretended because they were afraid of his Neo nazi base.