Why Does the Group w/ the Least Assets List Asset Forfeiture as the Main Reason not to Marry?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't it make more sense for groups with the most assets to have the lower marriage rates if this is the primary reason for not marrying? What do you think?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I think its retarded. Same ones worried about their imaginary assets promote silly shyt like side chicks.

"There's no benefits to marriage in America" :rudy: says men who don't bring nothing to the table. At all. Cannot provide for themselves let alone a wife and family. Want to uphold traditional gender roles while they expect their wife works full time and somehow also raises the kids. shyt is mad dumb.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why does the group least likely to be married period complain so much about the collective apprehension of the group with the least assets for marriage? :AhaTariq:
Marriage-Rates-by-Race.jpg

The group least likely to be married is comprised of black males, so you tell me. :jbhmm:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Marriage-Rates-by-Race.jpg

The group least likely to be married is comprised of black males, so you tell me. :jbhmm:

Doesn't disprove that BW are the unlikeliest group of women to be married. And, unlike men, they don't initiate marriages. :hush:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I see your reading comprehension is poor as well as other things.

I see you're still on your anti-black male schtick. It's really getting stale and the facts aren't on your side.

For someone who considers black men inferior, you sure do talk a whole lot about us....:ghostfacestare: