Why does the Cybertruck have our community in a chokehold

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
007 goldeneye ass gun but lowkey shyt is hard as fukk and I might buy one soon* hopefully

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Looks like a PS1 era polygon car.

It looks wack.

I need to make a separate thread on this, but the average black person's view on stunting stems from the old Cash Money videos and Birdman stunting on others.
Definitely make that thread. Cash Money, moreso Birdman, truly ushered in a level of materialism never seen before. It has a grip on our community which has caused the downturn of morals.

He a lame but it's cool he get money
She a hoe but it's cool she get money
He a rat but it's cool he get money
She fukk anything but it's cool she got money
He supports dissing black women but it's cool he got money.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I judge negatively and have zero respect for any Black person in a Tesla..it's their money but fukk em :camby:
You do realize like 90% of the places you shop at are owned by a racist white person, right? You gonna stop buying groceries too because of who owns the stores/farms?

This is literally the equivalent of saying "I have zero respect for any black person buying anything in the USA"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You do realize like 90% of the places you shop at are owned by a racist white person, right? You gonna stop buying groceries too because of who owns the stores/farms?

This is literally the equivalent of saying "I have zero respect for any black person buying anything in the USA"

Yeah, pretty much theyre all racists..

But we dont usually spend our hard earned money with openly racist fascists that publicize and broadcast their hate for all to see..remember what happened to Tommy Hilfiger over a rumor, back when Black folks had some measure of pride and standards.