Why does the Cybertruck have our community in a chokehold

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Black people still showing patronage to Elon Musk

I'm sorry, that's either a mental illness or a cognitive malfunction

I will not willingly put money in the pocket of an open and proud anti Black racist. He already gets my tax money. And no, "most rich Whites are racist" doesn't cut it. He is very open about where he thinks we belong. This does literally nothing for us as people or even consumers.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Looks like a PS1 era polygon car.

It looks wack.

I need to make a separate thread on this, but the average black person's view on stunting stems from the old Cash Money videos and Birdman stunting on others.
Stunting definitely predates CMR and more than likely hip-hop as well.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
there's like 3 of these shyts in the neighborhood i'm in right now. 2 on the same street i'm on. all driven by asians. there is a fine sexy ass brehette who drives a different model on my street though :takedat:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
its the hottest status symbol in the streets right now :yeshrug:
Elon is a racist dikkhead but you got to give him credit for going out on a limb with this truck
in the lead up everybody talked about how ugly the car was not realizing the main thing about getting one is CUSTOMIZING it
if you got a plain jane stainless steel cybertruck you a loser. I've seen so many crazy wraps on these

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
go outside you really think only black folks are buying cybertrucks?
Stop it. I just saw a white accountant looking man in Durham NC whipping that mf this morning 🤣 there's some ridiculous shyt that's "black" glorification but in the real world plenty of non-black mf's buying these joints...
I think it’s a great looking vehicle and I’ve contemplated getting one myself :yeshrug:
dt4f75.gif