Why Does the Cross Gen Game Kena Look Better than Infinite?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not how the OP comes off. The title and the post says that Kena, a cross gen title, looks better than Halo, with no mention of Halo also being a cross gen title, and no mention of the fact that nobody has seen the PS4 version of the game to even make this comparison. It's irrelevant at the moment that Kena is cross gen when we have only seen next gen footage of both games. I have no interest in Halo and I agree that Kena looks better to me, but these games are clearly an apples to oranges comparison. I realize that this is a console war thread and I'm taking a L for posting in here so :manny:

You being dishonest

People claim halo was held back because it’s cross gen nobody has seen the x box one footage of the game

he is pointing out the fact kena still looks great on ps5 even though it’s a cross gen game

You are juelzing it’s no excuse for how poor that game looked other than pure laziness

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can't talk reasonably in here most the times

MS did this on their own...
halo-washed.gif

Daps
There's no way to know if a game is "held back" unless the developers come out and say it, or if you work for the developer and are involved in the design and development of the game. Phil Spencer and Aaron Greenberg have said that the Series X versions are not being held back for Xbox One ports. We have no idea if Kena is being developed natively for PS5 or if it is an upgraded PS4 game, so there is no way to say if a "held back" game looks better than Halo. And I'll state once again that the developers are clearly aiming for different targets in the presentation of these games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There's no way to know if a game is "held back" unless the developers come out and say it, or if you work for the developer and are involved in the design and development of the game. Phil Spencer and Aaron Greenberg have said that the Series X versions are not being held back for Xbox One ports. We have no idea if Kena is being developed natively for PS5 or if it is an upgraded PS4 game, so there is no way to say if a "held back" game looks better than Halo. And I'll state once again that the developers are clearly aiming for different targets in the presentation of these games.

nothing dem nikkaz "say" means much anymore. all mouth.

Daps
After all the hype about the Series X's power, buzz words like 12 teraflops and velocity, and the power of the cloud, Infinite should look incredible cross gen or not

I've never seen so many excuses made for a system so powerful after both MS and posters were hyping the system's power up but now want to play fanboy games

Kena looks incredible and Infinite looks like shyt

Daps
We've only seen PS5 footage and I don't know if the breh who started this thread knows that.
Okay so what?
They showed the game and I and many other people were impressed by the graphics
They showed NEXT GEN footage of Infinite and this game looks better
Them showing PS4 footage is not going to change my opinion

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay so what?
They showed the game and I and many other people were impressed by the graphics
They showed NEXT GEN footage of Infinite and this game looks better
Them showing PS4 footage is not going to change my opinion
Well a cross gen game which has the lionshare of it's graphics pushed by a stronger
GPU could look considerably worse on the ps4. Meaning there's a chance that the ps4 version
won't have the visual consistency that infinite will across multiple sku's of Xbox and it might actually
look worse once it's ported down to the ps4.

Last gen examples of this are :
Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age Inquisition & Watch Dogs.