Why Does Society GLORIFY Italian Mobsters? (BESIDES Their Big Booty Women They Overrated As Hell)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JudgeJoeGorilla
@3:48 "The Mafia is over rated. I know them, I did time with them, did business with them."

This is an excerpt from the Frank Mathews documentary. The Italians hated Frank because he cut them out of the drug trade and he showed no fear towards them.

@40:14 - 44:51
@43:15 "Touch any one of my men, and I will shoot every wop I see" - Frank Mathews

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
gonna need some receipts on the big booty part, breh :feedme:

ive seen some nicely built italian broads but it's not a noted phenomenon or anything like that

if anything id be more likely to give the nod to jewish women tbh

i used to work in an orthodox neighborhood in brooklyn and the amount of short curly haired, thick thigh slim waisted girls i was coming in contact with on the reg was :ooh:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
gonna need some receipts on the big booty part, breh :feedme:

ive seen some nicely built italian broads but it's not a noted phenomenon or anything like that

if anything id be more likely to give the nod to jewish women tbh

i used to work in an orthodox neighborhood in brooklyn and the amount of short curly haired, thick thigh slim waisted girls i was coming in contact with on the reg was :ooh:
Check page 6

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
A4qJkRoCQAAdU5I.jpg:large

tTd51MO.jpg

REP ME :birdman:
Reps onsight for now on if you tell me who the bytch in the second pic is.

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
Check page 6

i load more posts on a page so it was page 3 for me. iunno man, those are just pics of random heaux pulled from who knows where.
not saying they aren't out there in the wild, ive seen it myself... but there just are no notable, confirmed italian, phat assed chicks that i can think of off top.

guess it just comes down to a matter of taste :yeshrug:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Plus people idolize certain lifestlyes. Italian Gangsters with "nice" suits and cars, houses, living lavishingly is more attractive then what we mostly see(in the media) when it comes to the brothers.

shyt... i been bing watching Narcos this past week and i already think im Miguel Rodriguez :mjgrin:

"I think I'm Miguel Rodriguez, Larry Hoover / Whippin' work, hallelujah"

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Simple. It's been romanticized.

The Mafia was a powerful secret society at one point. Secret ritual initiations with rules around membership. Dons dressed up in suits. 'Rules' around their violence. Tall tales have been told...made up or not. It wasn't until the late 90s that the mafia appeal saw it's peak (with The Dapper Don Gotti) and it's eventual fall when it was exposed (snitches, sloppy shyt, etc).

power, secrets, rituals, hierarchy, violence, involved in politics, bribes etc. they were like the illuminati at one point. except the mafia is real and the illuminati are not.

It's not as popular as it used to be. Just look at the projects that have been sitting on shelves. 'I heard you paint houses' and The Gotti movie were both in development hell for awhile.