Why does Saved By the Bell get a pass?

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
After seeing the hate people on here have for Big Bag Theory, how white it is and how corny it is....I'm reminded of Saved By the Bell. Was there anything more corny and more white than that show? :heh:
But it's generally talked about in a positive way, never really seen anybody have any real hate for it

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
After seeing the hate people on here have for Big Bag Theory, how white it is and how corny it is....I'm reminded of Saved By the Bell. Was there anything more corny and more white than that show? :heh:
But it's generally talked about in a positive way, never really seen anybody have any real hate for it

first things first....how old are you?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One
When saved by the bell was on I was kid and zack was cool. A.c. was cool and Lisa Kelly and Jesse were sexy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Saved by the bell is a product of its time aimed at children. Big bang theory is a weak mockery aimed at adults.