Why does it seem like Brehs are jealous of Brehs that's from California?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
lol at calling cali nikkas dumb. Our public schools give us a better education than most parts of the country. The black panthers didn't start out here for no reason
Exactly. These nikkas in this thread are haters. They also sound like they have no sense of history or pop culture. Frfr. That's most the coli though. Bunch of fake smart people who only win discussion because of they pander to other posters.

It's some sucka shyt. We cali boys don't know anything about that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More cops in Hollywood than anywhere else.

Fukkin' lame.

So now you in Hollywood a block away from Sunset that fast?

Nikka you lyin'.

that was 20 minutes ago :russell: how long you think it take to get to hollywood. pullup anywhere in LA and take a pic of its surrounding and i'll go there

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
that was 20 minutes ago :russell: how long you think it take to get to hollywood. pullup anywhere in LA and take a pic of its surrounding and i'll go there
My nikka, its 1:24am west coast time and you circling Hollywood?

Lookin' for trannies,huh?

How do you go from Crenshaw & Rodeo to circling Hollywood for a fight with me at 1:26am?

Fukk outta here faq.

Nikka you lookin' for trannies in Hollywood be honest.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NY and Cali dudes are very sensitive about their states....

I honestly dont get it....there are pros and cons to everywhere.....grow up and have a laugh
incorrect. everyone not living in cali is sensitive about their state including NY.
midwest are flyover states. we know it. and so do you. dont act like it aint what it is. You were born there so you like the people around you. and your family, etc. sure their are some nice things about it. but lets tell the truth. aint nothing cute about freezing even during the winter. but there is something lovely about 78degrees on christmas. and we know we still have the baddest chicks in the game right chea in cali/L..A specifically.

So again. lets tell the truth. People with tons of money move here for a reason. It tells you what most of the rest of the US is thinking. If they could afford it. they would move here. period. if i won the lotto and i had to choose one state/city to live in. i'm propping myself up in L.A., CA and so is 99.9% of yall on this board that aint from here. STOP IT before you even start it.

lol at nuccas from indiana trying to front. cut it out. come on thru and live this L.A. life, go broke. and go back home. and pray you can make enough bread to move back here permanently.

lol at yall acting crazy like L.A. aint Miami without the humidity. and Cali as a whole even has areas that look just like yalls flyover states. Thats the beauty of Cali. It really represents all of the US. but without the wack weather and yearly tornadoes/hurricanes. yes we know the quakes dont play and we outchea bitting our fingernails for the next one. but until then.
6945712555_14d50d59fd.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka, its 1:24am west coast time and you circling Hollywood?

Lookin' for trannies,huh?

How do you go from Crenshaw & Rodeo to circling Hollywood for a fight with me at 1:26am?

Fukk outta here faq.

Nikka you lookin' for trannies in Hollywood be honest.

:what: all these bars and clubs and you immediately jump to dikk :dead:

wait, are you done lying and claiming you out here? are you back in philly? :mjlol:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
:what: all these bars and clubs and you immediately jump to dikk :dead:

wait, are you done lying and claiming you out here? are you back in philly? :mjlol:
I'm back in yo moms nikka.

You out in Hollywood lookin' for trannies stop lyin'.

Making it that fast from rodeo and Crenshaw?

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
I live on both the east and west coast.

Cali nikkas don't got hands like dudes in West philly or Chester.

The only thing Cali has is women and weed.

Cali nikkas are caught up in a self-destructive gang bangin' cycle that stupid idiots join for an identity or belonging.

The east coast is different.

Despite some problems we have, there are more individual leaders.We don't need to attach ourselves to a gang to feel strong.

Fukkin' lames.

So nikkas on the east coast don't associate with the area, neighborhood, project, street, etc they grew up in? nikkas don't run with the cats they grew up with in that area? At the end of the day, it's the same shyt.
And why do you say Cali nikkas don't got hands? A lot of these videos I've seen lately of nikkas scrappin are Cali nikkas. Real fights and nikkas doin it just for fun. I really see videos of that from the east coast.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm back in yo moms nikka.

You out in Hollywood lookin' for trannies stop lyin'.

Making it that fast from rodeo and Crenshaw?

only takes 10 minutes to hit the hollywood area @ this time of night. you would know that if you were out here. :ehh:

you gon pull up anywhere in LA or what? its 2 am, you got reason to worry bout cops.