Why does it seem like Brehs are jealous of Brehs that's from California?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
nikka fukk outta here you ain't pull up no where you got my address we can really do this

Nikka wuts good?

I was on deck that night nikka.

On some real shyt, I came thro to the exact address lil nikka.

Where was your hoe azz at?

Phony address because all I saw was mexicans on Palmer that night.

It's all good tho.

Imma catch your dumbazz in traffic,lil nikka.

Hoe azz mark.

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Trust me they're jealous. California is its own planet. We have a distinct style that's popular world wide.
I live on both the east and west coast.

Cali nikkas don't got hands like dudes in West philly or Chester.

The only thing Cali has is women and weed.

Cali nikkas are caught up in a self-destructive gang bangin' cycle that stupid idiots join for an identity or belonging.

The east coast is different.

Despite some problems we have, there are more individual leaders.We don't need to attach ourselves to a gang to feel strong.

Fukkin' lames.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

The only thing Cali has his women and weed.

Cali nikkas are caught up in a self-destructive gang bangin' cycle that stupid idiots join for an identity or belonging.

Despite some problems we have, there are more individual leaders.We don't need to attach ourselves to a gang to feel strong.
True. We do love clicks. In cali we shoot though. nikkas don't fight anymore. They get the heater. I'm all about some food and some women.

We have women, weed, weather, and great style.

Edit: after reading this thread I see ya'll are some haters. That's cool too though.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
True. We do love clicks. In cali we shoot though. nikkas don't fight anymore. They get the heater. I'm all about some food and some women.

We have women, weed, weather, and great style.
We have shooters on the east coast too, but they are smart shooters.

There's a difference.

See, the crack epidemic hit west coast black people the hardest, as a result,the level of dysfunctional pathologies are increased.

It doesn't make you guys tougher,it just makes you guys dumber than other black people across the country.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The only thing Cali has is women and weed.

Fukkin' lames.
damn near everything you said was a lie :heh:

cali nikkas will crush you nikkas, which is why meek,m beans and none of them fake muslims takin a fade with game

cali nikkas dont gang bang like that in 2016. most of the bangers have moved, died or gotten locked up. meanwhile, philly nikkas hanging out on porches, doing nothing.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
damn near everything you said was a lie :heh:

cali nikkas will crush you nikkas, which is why meek,m beans and none of them fake muslims takin a fade with game

cali nikkas dont gang bang like that in 2016. most of the bangers have moved, died or gotten locked up. meanwhile, philly nikkas hanging out on porches, doing nothing.
Fukk outta here.

Y'all Cali nikkas havin' problems with 5'3 hat dancers in the county jails.

The fact that y'all allow those tamale eating midgets to run shop is utterly pethetic.On the east coast,it's a different ball game cus there are more real nikkas.

lol at calling cali nikkas dumb. Our public schools give us a better education than most parts of the country. The black panthers didn't start out here for no reason
Nope.

LAUSD ranks below national average.

Do you know how many LAUSD seniors don't graduate each year.

40%.

#FACTS.

Last edited: