Why does it seem like Brehs are jealous of Brehs that's from California?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I used the word jealous cause I knew it get the attention of the demographic of people

that's always bringing Cali up to talk negatively of the nikkas from here..

Question..

Why do nikkas always say Cali nikkas "getting ran outta la by Mexicans" "nikkas in Cali don't date black women" etc when 80% of y'all never even been here and the 20% that has never left north Hollywood or Santa Monica so you didn't see "real la"

My hypothesis is that most the nikkas always throwing salt at Cali nikkas are "jealous" of the fact we live in one of the most lit cities/states on the planet and they don't and can't afford to or they are too scared to try..add that with the fact that every show you watch on tv they in LA, the fact that all their favorite rappers/athletes spend their off days in California, the fact we see the sun everyday and that we wake up to palm trees and sunshine even in our "hoods"

It's deeper than y'all really wanna admit...

Last edited:

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
giphy.gif

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I used the word jealous cause I knew it get the attention of the demographic of people

that's always bringing Cali up to talk negatively of the nikkas from here..

Question..

Why do nikkas always say Cali nikkas "getting ran outta la by Mexicans" "nikkas in Cali don't date black women" etc when 80% of y'all never even been here and the 20% that has never left north Hollywood or Santa Monica so you didn't see "real la"

My hypothesis is that most the nikkas always throwing salt at Cali nikkas are "jealous" of the fact we live in one of the most lit cities/states on the planet and they don't and can't afford to or they are too scared to try..add that with the fact that every show you watch on tv they in LA, the fact that all their favorite rappers/athletes spend their off days in California, the fact we see the sun everyday and that we wake up to palm trees and sunshine even in our "hoods"

It's deeper than y'all really wanna admit...
My nikka,what happened to that fade we was gonna catch?I came through to that address on Palmer but it turned out to be fake.

Hoe azz nikka.