Why does every black superhero/anime hero have electric powers?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Forge and bishop arent black :troll:
Forge is definitely not,
this is forge, he supposed to be native american cheyenne specifically. his costume even has native american moccasins
R.4bc226961a592f38efb07380da555059

technically bishop is an abohriginal not a black person, but he has always been drawn as a black man, and if he shows up in a movie a black actor will play him.
forge though will probably be played by one of the actors from reservation dogs.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Every black superhero can be put into four categories

Those with electric powers as OP stated
Military
Super strength
Black version of a white superhero

Name any black super powered character and see what I mean :yeshrug:

:laff:

Can't even name Bishop, he was police.

Daps
No. he hasn't :mjlol:

Some people just interpret him as a Black man but he's not. He's just a bald sometimes tanned White man.
Nah he black, everyone has considered him a black man For minute now just like everyone considers mark Hamill to be the real joker. You’re like the first person I’ve ever seen push back on this.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Nah he black, everyone has considered him a black man For minute now just like everyone considers mark Hamill to be the real joker. You’re like the first person I’ve ever seen push back on this.

In Superman TAS, his design was inspired by (Greek-American) Terry Savalas--specifically his portrayal of Ernst Stavro Blofeld in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

KesvM6qcW6NfqrU8yUqSnIAmQqSXzZ6O9SqV10B4Ml4.png

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
He's had dreads, corn rows ect since but, his hair was always a dead give away from his first appearance

He's always been considered as black, but in his debut he had a mullet. Every fukking comic book character in the early 90s had a mullet, so I don't think his hair can be considered evidence.