Why does DC keep trying to push Cyborg???

Is Cyborg the worst black comic book character of all time?

• Total voters

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
IDK because he’s a trash as character. Plus before cyborg Batman was the smart guy/detective in justice league. I feel like he he weighed Batman’s importance down in JL. They should’ve replaced him with John Stuart if they wanted a black character.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yawnnnn... compare a role in 1 movie to falcon being in multiple already..

you nikkas not even trying anymore with this dumb shyt...

but go praise your pale dry stale cac bread brie when that snoozefest film drops tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now cats are bytching about a black character getting a push? :mjlol:

What push?:heh:

Ray over there reading this post like

giphy.gif

He aint getting that Hollywood stimulus package or career boost that MBJ, Lupita, Duke, Mackie and many others got:russ:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Static > Cyborg and John Stewart, but his rights are fukked up so he's never going to eat again, and now it seems that miles morales stole his lane for this generation. What an absolute waste.

Maybe I need to see more Static, but I disagree.

John Steward is the mother fukking man.... plus the Green Lanterns are dope overall in general.

Thats why out of anything from DC, these characters are the ones I'm more anticipating and hyped for

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld: Probably as a comic book character, but Falcon is serviceable on the big screen- even occasionally mildly entertaining. I can't say the same for Cyborg . On the big screen Cyborg is entirely forgettable.
Joss Whedon cut 90% of his scenes.

The 80s Teen Titans comic did really good with the character and he got a push by being on the Justice League cartoon back in the 80s as well. The character got pushed back in the 90s but got another boost with the newer Teen Titans characters. However with the comics he really hasn't been able to catch on again even though I liked what they did with him in the 52 Justice League.
Don't know where the "this character sucks" comes from because he has a lot of potential with the right writer.

Last edited: