why do you want a bigger booty ?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not putting a damper on the dream....Just saying that she shouldn't kill herself over not having a big butt....That's why I told her to do exercises that build muscles....I think C has the best butt......:skip:
:whoa:She dont need a big butt. Just *A* butt. Girl is one dropkick away from turning to dust. And yes:myman:C is goat. If it ain't tight, it ain't right.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I always wanted a big booty. I just want my body to poke out in all the right places. Knowing that entire family is top heavy i didnt have to worry about t*ts. But it a guarantee on the booty part. I grew up when a natural booty was the shyt! J lo booties and Trina (lol i always use her) Buffie the body Beyonce.... etc. I have always had a nice booty but i just want more. Naturally. I dont want a manufactured butt, just a fuller one... its slap-able and grab-able (not real words, i know...) but just a bit more is all i want.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I think option A is good too. You do some damage with that! But option C is perfect for everyday use:ehh:.

A big caddy is nice comfortable to drive but doesn't have that sport feel and agility hitting corners also a bit pretentious/ a C-class baby benze is to small and uncomfortable :scust:

A nice sporty Lexus is just right:blessed:
Comfort, agility, dependability and oooo that luxury option C my friends!

When it gets bigger some woman get extremely self conscious about they ass and what to wear and honestly some things on a fit woman with a big ass can actually make her appear obese when she is not:ehh:
But dat option C she's ready to go beach, shopping, dinning :banderas:perfect proportions:steviej: