Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
First off, why u tagging me in that stupid ass thread ? :dahell:

Ain't u Jamaican ? u Buju Banton with no dread having ass negga. And why u tagging that Vybz Kartel lightskin looking ass negga breh ? :dahell:

Anyway, let me entertain the topic. I did not even read the first post. It's not hard to figure out what that flaxseed brain ass negga thinking. Tic Tic Toc...

I will add this though. My Haitian people speak English with a thick accent. Sometimes, you can't even figure out what they're saying. Of course, most of them speak/write 2-5 languages. How many languages do AAs speak ? :stopitslime:
Our education system is much better than the average AA neggas. I mean, look at some neggas with a HS diploma. These neggas would be stuck in 10th grade in Haiti, trynna guess answers on their tests with their eyes closed and shyt. My people come here on a boat with no money and no shelter. They always find a way to make a living and pay taxes and send their kids to school. They do 2-3 jobs and their kids' job is the book and good grades. Those same people you will not see with a EBT card at the register and getting their kids' favorite ice cream being swatted :camby: by the scanner. We work hard so our kids can have what we wish we had when we were kids. Too bad, we can't separate them from the AA stain and they end up learning from those AAs from broken homes and call them friends. Why ? so that our kids can help them with their homework since most of their parents don't have the education of a 4th grader.

I have been living here for 10 years and I have never seen a homeless Haitian. Never. Bum or not. NEVER!!! We work hard and pay our taxes so we can live with the little comfort we can afford. While you AAs screaming racism, Haitians are learni9ng the system and making their way into the system to eat like the Cubans are doing nopw in Miami. Why is it that if I go to Walmart, 90% of the blacks are AAs ? However, if I go to a major university, out of 20 Blacks you see majoring in Math, Engineering, Physics, Medicine, good luck find 3 of them being 100% AAs with no Caribbena/AFrican bloodline.

If AAs, have to do 200% to get half the credit, add that for Haitians, on top of language, culture, and all those other barriers we have to break down. Funny that everybody, from my teachers to my advisors told me to stay away from AAs and focus on my goals. Now, I see why cuz those same neggas still at the same CC I went to pulling Fafsa scam for 2k meanwhile my first check outta school was close to 2k.

I embrace the hate towards my people. You have to have something people envy to carry that kinda hate towards you. Meanwhile we don't hate them. We open our doors to them so they can see what hard work and focus can bring to one's life.

@ThugLife :slaute: to your people breh. Great story about your parents

Yo gtfoh with all this sh*t. Your on a website dedicated to AA culture. When it comes to America, AA set the precedent nikka. Getting on AA for being homeless ad poor is laughable coming from your stock for obvious reasons. Foreigners like to brag about their success in academia in this country while for the past century or so most of the biggest inventors,scientist,doctors etc of the diaspora have been Black American

And lol at you talking about barriers you had to break dowm in this country. Most of your peace in this country is attributed to the barriers aa had to face first. FOH

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yo gtfoh with all this sh*t. Your on a website dedicated to AA culture. When it comes to America, AA set the precedent nikka. Getting on AA for being homeless ad poor is laughable coming from your stock for obvious reasons. Foreigners like to brag about their success in academia in this country while for the past century or so most of the biggest inventors,scientist,doctors etc of the diaspora have been Black American

And lol at you talking about barriers you had to break dowm in this country. Most of your peace in this country is attributed to the barriers aa had to face first. FOH
:lolbron::troll:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I've never met a Haitian, and don't see any reason to hate on one. How one person can hate another just because they're of a certain nationality is just retardation level 9000

Exactly it's a stupid thread. :heh:

I don't see the point in making those stupid threads about Haitians and Dominican. People are evil on both sides. Let this thread die.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This. Motherfukkas will continue to discredit and slander Haiti until the end of time because they did what those bustas on the other side of the island were too p*ssy to do.

Sak pase you dumb motherfukkas

:usure: i seem to recall we threw the spanish out of our side of the island as well.

anyway, i have never had any beef with haitians. i have heard people in DR talk shyt about them but more because of border and illegal immigration issues than over race issues. here in NY i have never seen or heard of dominicans and haitians beefing. in fact where i work there is a large number of haitian and dominican workers and these dudes all get along like brothers. matta fact this one haitian dude got fired after 25 years at this job because they found out he was here illegally and the dominican workers and the haitian workers went hard for him to try to get him his job back.

however yesterday, i was telling my ex-coworker and homey from my previous job about how me and my new co-worker dont talk much cause he is too quiet. then my ex coworker asks me where he from and i said haitian and nikka was like "DONT TRUST THAT nikka MAN DONT TRUST NONE OF THOSE SCHEMERS". that had me like :dwillhuh: cause my ex coworker is black and a militant at that.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:usure: i seem to recall we threw the spanish out of our side of the island as well.

anyway, i have never had any beef with haitians. i have heard people in DR talk shyt about them but more because of border and illegal immigration issues than over race issues. here in NY i have never seen or heard of dominicans and haitians beefing. in fact where i work there is a large number of haitian and dominican workers and these dudes all get along like brothers. matta fact this one haitian dude got fired after 25 years at this job because they found out he was here illegally and the dominican workers and the haitian workers went hard for him to try to get him his job back.

however yesterday, i was telling my ex-coworker and homey from my previous job about how me and my new co-worker dont talk much cause he is too quiet. then my ex coworker asks me where he from and i said haitian and nikka was like "DONT TRUST THAT nikka MAN DONT TRUST NONE OF THOSE SCHEMERS". that had me like :dwillhuh: cause my ex coworker is black and a militant at that.
:duck:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Haitians aren't only treated poorly in America. Throughout the Caribbean they are heavily discriminated against too. They are viewed as poor, filthy, voodoo, devil worshipers. So I doubt its a race thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.