Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Way after. He came back and made that heaven i need a hug shyt with the church choir talmbout can u forgive and embrace a thug

I'd done well to mind block that awful period when he only sang about being a thug in the club:hhh:

In truth, Black abusers of Black women always tend to get away with it..:francis:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
So you're really saying a 14 year old boy can do more for a partner than a 25 year old man?

You sound a lil insane right now, not gonna lie.

I'm not going to attack you or anything but I've been reading this thread and I’m particularly intrigued about this particular point you raise here. It stands to reason that in terms of finances a 25 year old would be more suitable as a partner because the 25 year old man is (hopefully) employed and has a source of income and the 14 year old boy is a child (as is the 14 year old girl) who most likely is not employed and does not have a source of income. Keeping this in mind I have 5 questions for you.
1. If the 25 year old man has so much to offer then why doesn't he offer whatever it is he has to offer to a 25 year old woman?

2. Seeing as a comparison has been made between a 25 year old man and a 14 year old man would a comparison between two 25 year old men not be more appropriate? With a comparison between two 25 year old men would it not be fair to say that the man who is more “suitable” for a 14 year old girl is unsuitable for a 25 year old woman and thus a lesser man than the 25 year old man with a 25 year old woman?

3. Bearing in mind the disparity in age, finances and the dependency that the 14 year old girl would have on the 25 year old man, would it be fair to say that a relationship like this has a greater chance of being exploitative and abusive than a relationship between two 14 year olds (or two 25 year olds for that matter) because of the power relations?

4. If a 25 year old man seeks such a relationship with the balance of power so uneven can this behaviour, on the part of the man, be considered predatory?

5. If the behaviour is considered predatory then, taking the best interests of the 14 year old into account, would it not be suitable then to separate the predator from the child? This could be done through legislation, for example, that ensures that people who are predators have to identify themselves as such and they are kept away from places where they could offend.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@K.G.
I'd like to answer your questions, but unfortunately we got female teachers obviously triggered because they fukking their students on the low marking every one of my posts and admins pandering to these emotional wrecks and handing out warnings. People just too immature to have these kinds of discussions.:manny:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to attack you or anything but I've been reading this thread and I’m particularly intrigued about this particular point you raise here. It stands to reason that in terms of finances a 25 year old would be more suitable as a partner because the 25 year old man is (hopefully) employed and has a source of income and the 14 year old boy is a child (as is the 14 year old girl) who most likely is not employed and does not have a source of income. Keeping this in mind I have 5 questions for you.
1. If the 25 year old man has so much to offer then why doesn't he offer whatever it is he has to offer to a 25 year old woman?

2. Seeing as a comparison has been made between a 25 year old man and a 14 year old man would a comparison between two 25 year old men not be more appropriate? With a comparison between two 25 year old men would it not be fair to say that the man who is more “suitable” for a 14 year old girl is unsuitable for a 25 year old woman and thus a lesser man than the 25 year old man with a 25 year old woman?

3. Bearing in mind the disparity in age, finances and the dependency that the 14 year old girl would have on the 25 year old man, would it be fair to say that a relationship like this has a greater chance of being exploitative and abusive than a relationship between two 14 year olds (or two 25 year olds for that matter) because of the power relations?

4. If a 25 year old man seeks such a relationship with the balance of power so uneven can this behaviour, on the part of the man, be considered predatory?

5. If the behaviour is considered predatory then, taking the best interests of the 14 year old into account, would it not be suitable then to separate the predator from the child? This could be done through legislation, for example, that ensures that people who are predators have to identify themselves as such and they are kept away from places where they could offend.

There’s no point in you even trying to be diplomatic with this dude. He’s an a$$hole.

Just wait for it. Dude hasn’t offered one proper counter point to anything in this thread. Red herrings up the ass.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yall finna call:duck: but whatever

One of my coworkers use to go to HS near where kellz lived in the burbs of Chicago

Said dude would always drop off girls she knew in a Range or Lexus and they’d brag how they spent the weekend with him and he smashed :dead: Dude would also buy them jewerly and shoes
that nikka is disgusting and a pedophile, but the big difference is the girls allowed it so it isn't sexual assault, but he should be locked up for soliciting younger women

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

One of my coworkers use to go to HS near where kellz lived in the burbs of Chicago

Said dude would always drop off girls she knew in a Range or Lexus and they’d brag how they spent the weekend with him and he smashed :dead: Dude would also buy them jewerly and shoes

nah, no duck tales. I know a few chicks from chicago and they've got old stories about R kelly too

apparently his antics are just known up there in certain circles as he's not discreet or anything

but to the outside world it's just rumor and gossip

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Not giving R.Kelly a pass. A lot of American women will fukk for that type of money. I don't know the age of the girl, but money talks.

Them hoez were already fukking anyway. Aint no virgins and innocent women getting pissed on like that. Like it was cool. Those hoez were hustling
Doesn't matter.

Grown men should NOT be apart of THAT FUN.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Nah, I believe you, I’ve heard from fam up there that he is a known prowler. Like damn near everybody in Chicago got a Kellz story. I’ve heard everything from dude stalking young chicks in Ford City Mall to him popping up at local talent shows and getting run off by folks parents. And I’ve beem hearing this shyt for years, even before the tape came out. Sounds like dude is and all around hood lurking scum bag.