Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about pedogate in Hollyweird and all the shyt coming out now and how everybody seems disturbed and disgusted. Careers are on the chopping block. Certain people will never have the same type of careers. And rightfully so.

But years before pedogate, R Kelly was in the news for having sex with underaged girls and urinating on them. A lot of these cases were settled out of court, too. Nah, he ain’t selling records like that because r&b as a whole isn’t selling. But this nikka can sell out an arena tour when he goes on the road.

Don’t forget - he wrote that song for a 15 year old Aaliyah.

What do you think?

technically he isnt a pedo.....

the nikka just likes underaged girls.....

its not the same thing

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
you clearly the one outraged over internet points.

i just peep your bullshyt. tryna low key cape for cacs all up in here :mjlol:

How do you live your life in constant paranoia about White people...must be tragic...

LOL...

And I ain't outrage...I just don't get how nikkas cape for pedos..

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you live your life in constant paranoia about White people...must be tragic...

LOL...

And I ain't outrage...I just don't get how nikkas cape for pedos..

every one of YOUR posts mentioned white people when this thread has nothing to do with them. you keep bringing them up to try and deflect from their historic sexual depravity. show me one post where anyone ever said that black people cant be pedos? :mjlol:

never caped for a pedo. you could say a baby is cute and id still neg you:yeshrug:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Because they are black.Simple as that.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Low key our community doesn't care about young blk girls being sexually abused. When it happens there's all these excuses.
Or they try and oversexualize them, or blame poverty or say they were being fast.

Sex trafficking, prostitution recruitment, sexual abuse is a horrible thing, and we can't really discuss it b/c some people feel like ur bashing our community or letting other communities off the hook if we discuss what is happening in our own.

Until u remind them that the abuse is also affecting young blk boys increasingly as well.

The "hoes ain't shyt" mentality gets applied to younger and younger black females as a defense mechanism b/c it's painful to face.

I agree, sis.

And you touched on another important piece. Nobody gives a fukk about Black girls. That’s what I wanted to allude to but every time I hint at something similar, I get negged to hell.

It’s still interesting to me that a 15 year old Aaliyah was villainized even though she was the victim in the situation. It really says a lot.

This is basically what it boils down to. No way in the hell should it be justified for a grown ass ADULT to have sex with a 14 year old regardless of if she’s a “hoe” or sexually mature or whatever. And then when then relationship comes to light somehow the victim is in the wrong. Some of my friends were in double d cups by middle school and were accused of being “fast” just for that reason alone. They see ass and titties and see a woman regardless of age.

But let people speak out against this type of shyt then we get accused of trying to bring a brother down or being a cac loving feminist