Why do yall keep giving Elon money? The Cybertruck is out here RUSTING

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There's different grades of stainless steal and Tesla probably used the cheapest possible alloy.

Ferritic steels are among the least expensive forms of stainless steel. They have very low chromium levels, which means that they will usually accumulate a layer of localized surface rust over time. Environments that have saltwater present will also cause and accelerate corrosion.

Elon Musk probably said fukk what his engineers had to say and used this cheap shyt. :pachaha:
And that’s why I keep saying the moment the Tesla board vote to permanently bush his dumb ass the better the company will be in the long run.. I’m almost certain they would immediate ditch that stainless steel body and go to a conventional fiberglass or carbon fiber construction

Tesla overall quality control would drastically improve the moment they get ride of that fukkin grifter

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
very positive of this.

Dude is a bozo.

Only reason he's even CEO is he was the front man for the money to fund the company.

When the price of the truck came in 30 racks higher than the initial estimates.... :smh:

Cancelled my preorder immediately.

The board needs to :camby: this man.
He's going to get Steve Jobbed.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah it’s about time. He got Tesla to this point but it’s time for a change.
Yeah got them to this point being a grifter before he went full white supremcist.. afterwards he single single handedly lost the company over 1 trillion in valuation being a dikkhead racist edge lord

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjpls: Black Tesla owners.

there's ton of em :yeshrug:

people are trying to save money. I'm literally saving almost 700 a month on gas alone, not even including maintenance.

Problem is Elon. They don't need him anymore. Dunno why they don't get rid of him. He has to go.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

people are trying to save money. I'm literally saving almost 700 a month on gas alone, not even including maintenance.

Problem is Elon. They don't need him anymore. Dunno why they don't get rid of him. He has to go.

Facts. nikkas stay trying to call out black Tesla owners as if all the German car companies weren’t on some Nazi shyt. It is what it is. Elon pushed Tesla to a good spot, not just the actual car but the charging network, etc. His time is just up. His agenda isn’t the same as it used to be and he’s not pushing the company forward anymore.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If you know what to look for a lot of manufacture paint is garbage. Mercedes has a storage lot behind my work place and I’ll walk it sometimes to see what they got, and the amount of orange peel I see on brand new models is infuriating.
Yeah it's wild, not sure if it was an Alabama plant issue or what but I had bought a new C43 in 2017. It was polar white which would show orange peel even more, but it was beyond what I anticipated. The worst was the inside door panel of the passenger side had this huge blob of paint , like a big splatter. Definitely a Friday job :pachaha:
Out of all the various German cars I've owned that one has the worst build quality overall

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Facts. nikkas stay trying to call out black Tesla owners as if all the German car companies weren’t on some Nazi shyt. It is what it is. Elon pushed Tesla to a good spot, not just the actual car but the charging network, etc. His time is just up. His agenda isn’t the same as it used to be and he’s not pushing the company forward anymore.

More 🦝 excuses & rationalizations which don't change the fact that you & other Black Tesla owners pay/paid tens of thousands for a vehicle from a known racist & xenophobic Tesla co-founder, co-owner & CEO, who openly berates & despises Black people.

Not to mention, there are a host of EVs available from a wide array of vehicle manufacturers that are just as good or better than Tesla EVs, which Black drivers can choose from now.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Anyone who bought anything this grifter had a hand in deserves the trouble :unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
More 🦝 excuses & rationalizations which don't change the fact that you & other Black Tesla owners pay/paid tens of thousands for a vehicle from a known racist & xenophobic Tesla co-founder, co-owner & CEO, who openly berates & despises Black people.

Not to mention, there are a host of EVs available from a wide array of vehicle manufacturers that are just as good or better than Tesla EVs, which Black drivers can choose from now.
Here y'all bozos go with the super militant stances again not living in reality.

I bought my shyt years ago before this bozo started being blatant with his foolishness cism. Wasn't thinking of him when I bought my shyt one bit. Was between a Ford Mach E Mustang and Tesla. I went with the latter due to the fast charging network and expertise. You might wanna check your history on Henry Ford and countless others.

You live in the USA fool. There are racist white people behind and involved in every fabric of your life. From where you eat, sleep, work, tech you are currently using, you name it.

The minute others can produce reliable EV where I don't have to fukk with this cracka anymore the better. Problem is still the Supercharger network no one can replicate as the nightmare of third party fast chargers are beyond trash.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Here y'all bozos go with the super militant stances again not living in reality.

Nothing "militant" about not directly supporting & funding a notorious racist white South African who blatantly shows his contempt for Black people.

I bought my shyt years ago before this bozo started being blatant with his foolishness cism.
Elon Musk has been a known racist for close to a decade. :usure:

Wasn't thinking of him when I bought my shyt one bit.
Of course you weren't. :mjpls:

Was between a Ford Mach E Mustang and Tesla. I went with the latter due to the fast charging network and expertise.

The minute others can produce reliable EV where I don't have to fukk with this cracka anymore the better. Problem is still the Supercharger network no one can replicate as the nightmare of third party fast chargers are beyond trash.

Tesla's fast charging network will be available for: BMW, Ford, Genesis, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lucid, Mini, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Polestar, Rivian, Toyota, and Volvo EVs.

You might wanna check your history on Henry Ford and countless others.

At least Ford Motor Corp has attempted to make some strides in the Black community by trying to atone for Henry Ford's past racist history.

Ford's Farley on diversity efforts: 'A lot of progress, but it's not enough'​

The Detroit News
View Comments

454abf85-4afe-447c-8b03-ed8225381943-2022-1115-dg-farley0624.jpg

Detroit — Ford Motor Co. CEO Jim Farley said Tuesday that while the Dearborn automaker has made important strides in diversifying its leadership ranks, dealership network and customer base, it still has a long way to go — and will have to make some key changes amid the shift to electric, digitally-connected vehicles.

Ford's Farley on diversity efforts: 'A lot of progress, but it's not enough'

You live in the USA fool. There are racist white people behind and involved in every fabric of your life. From where you eat, sleep, work, tech you are currently using, you name it.

Key word is "behind" fool. Any Black person knowingly supporting a well known racist company/corporation or directly buying a product/service from an open & outspoken white bigot like Elon Musk is a c00n, point blank.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Tesla dropped diversity language from its annual report — just before Black History Month

No more talk of being a "majority-minority" company at Elon Musk's Tesla

By
Melvin Backman
January 29, 2024

dc02e1ca86b8b9e2034c2a4c8c5e6a7a.jpg

"Tesla’s annual shareholder report is out. It includes a bunch of growing numbers: Almost $100 billion in revenue, more than 1.8 million cars delivered to customers, more than 140,000 employees. But one thing that isn’t increasing in size, just ahead of Black History Month in February, is the “Human Capital Resources” section of the yearly filing. Specifically, language referencing the electrical automaker’s “majority-minority workforce” — whose employee resource groups were empowered to “take charge” of fostering change at the company — is gone.

The omission is hardly a surprise from someone with as spotty a track record on diversity as Elon Musk.
The Tesla CEO has come under fire for claiming that Boeing’s issues with the 737 Max 9 are because it had hired too many non-white pilots and factory workers. He also sued the American Defamation League last year because the group was calling attention to a surge in hate speech on his X social media platform and scaring off advertisers.

Such issues have come up on a systemic level within Musk’s companies. Workers at a solar facility in New York complained to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in 2019 that they worked in a segregated factory hostile to Black and Hispanic workers and rife with racial slurs. In 2021, a jury ordered Tesla to pay $137 million for failing to protect a contractor from similar conditions at a Tesla factory. And last year, the federal government sued SpaceX for a “routine, widespread, and longstanding” employment discrimination against asylum recipients and refugees.” SpaceX has had some success fighting that lawsuit in recent months."

Tesla dropped diversity language from its annual report — just before Black History Month