Why do yall keep giving Elon money? The Cybertruck is out here RUSTING

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's going to be difficult. The Big 3 are having difficulties that aren't being publicized. (GM laying off engineers, Stellantis starving their brands of product, Ford with it's never ending quality issues). There's even talk that GM wants to move their headquarters out of The Renaissance Center in Downtown Detroit and move it to the Warren Tech Center. :snoop:
Sad, so many big ass houses out here in ohio, boarded up and shyt, because all the manufacturing workers got laid off and had to move out of state to find work. My barber closed his shop because it was mainly a side hustle and he actually worked full time at the GM plant. but the plant closed and he relocated to another state.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Tesla owners alway talk about stuff like cheap paint.
If you know what to look for a lot of manufacture paint is garbage. Mercedes has a storage lot behind my work place and I’ll walk it sometimes to see what they got, and the amount of orange peel I see on brand new models is infuriating.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Sad, so many big ass houses out here in ohio, boarded up and shyt, because all the manufacturing workers got laid off and had to move out of state to find work. My barber closed his shop because it was mainly a side hustle and he actually worked full time at the GM plant. but the plant closed and he relocated to another state.

TBH, GM REALLY could be the domestic version of Toyota; they shared an assembly plant, learned how Toyota runs their assembly plants, and they learned how Toyota's production system and how their management processes are. And they completely disregarded all of it. :snoop: :scust:

Sidenote: I wonder how much Republicans would scream if Stellantis put Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram up for sale and Toyota bought them? The UAW would get kicked out of every single Chrysler plant if that were to ever happen.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
If you know what to look for a lot of manufacture paint is garbage. Mercedes has a storage lot behind my work place and I’ll walk it sometimes to see what they got, and the amount of orange peel I see on brand new models is infuriating.

Breh, the amount of orange peel in the paint has to do with the manufacturing processes the EPA has to sign off on. Cars used to not have orange peel because of the simple fact that they were painted in a completely different manner than they are now.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Breh, the amount of orange peel in the paint has to do with the manufacturing processes the EPA has to sign off on. Cars used to not have orange peel because of the simple fact that they were painted in a completely different manner than they are now.
Regardless of what it is someone is about to by that S-Class with orange peel for 120k+. The funny part is sometimes it’ll only be certain panels while the rest are orange peel free. What I’m trying to get at here is if you’re around enough cars you’ll notice so many defects. Don’t get me started on Honda, shyt or McLaren for that matter. Porsche is like the one brand that I can say has quality from interior to exterior.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Regardless of what it is someone is about to by that S-Class with orange peel for 120k+. The funny part is sometimes it’ll only be certain panels while the rest are orange peel free. What I’m trying to get at here is if you’re around enough cars you’ll notice so many defects. Don’t get me started on Honda, shyt or McLaren for that matter. Porsche is like the one brand that I can say has quality from interior to exterior.

They've also patented a paint process that's exclusive to their brand. And yeah, you do. But the EPA regulations are a pain in the ass for manufacturing paint shops; and if you don't comply the fines are in the millions of dollars unfortunately.

Taco

All Star
Daps
They've also patented a paint process that's exclusive to their brand. And yeah, you do. But the EPA regulations are a pain in the ass for manufacturing paint shops; and if you don't comply the fines are in the millions of dollars unfortunately.
I don’t see how that takes away from the fact that Tesla ain’t the only one with poor paint quality. My whole shtick comes from Tesla being badly painted (no pun intended) when other car manufactures also have flaws. When you’ve been around cars and in the industry for so long it’s pretty normal for manufactures to have flaws. When they came out w/ Teslas aren’t charging in super cold weather well unfortunately it’s not just Tesla EV’s that are effected it’s all EV’s. Someone pointed out paint quality and guess what Honda a reputable Manu. also has paint defects. I remember I leased a 15 Accord, and the paint by the rear window was peeling when I turned it in. Had another friend with the same car who owned hers and paint did the same thing. I don’t own a Tesla and don’t plan on it, but to think a brand new company is going to be perfect in every aspect is well wishing. I’m all for criticizing brands, but let’s be consistent.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:laff:

:gucci:

How are people giving him money? lmaoo