Why do Xbots pretend like Hellblade is a GOTY contender?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
They were. LiS is like an interactive story. Hellblade was like an interactive story with more puzzles and some combat.

i cant compare hellblade to a a regular action adventure game:yeshrug:

and ya, i was wolf of wallstreet drool phase high:lolbron:
It was more like a poor man's God Of War (2018)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game is trash. I think theres a certain sub segment of gamers that get off on “disabilities” and “women their pain” and “accessibility” that this appealed to.

Even well before the xbox announcement i had this and tried to play it and thought it was trash. It’s pretty much a walking sim with some puzzles and some formulaic combat sprinkled in.

Only thing i will give it a lot of credit for is the graphics

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The game is trash. I think theres a certain sub segment of gamers that get off on “disabilities” and “women their pain” and “accessibility” that this appealed to.

Even well before the xbox announcement i had this and tried to play it and thought it was trash. It’s pretty much a walking sim with some puzzles and some formulaic combat sprinkled in.

Only thing i will give it a lot of credit for is the graphics
I thought it was an okay idea but comes off as some hipster hype. I hope with the bigger budget part 2 offers a lil more. You can have a woman protagonist goin through shyt n be a good game

see:Final Fantasy VI and Horizon Zero Dawn

ff6 was covering genocide, torture, slavery, eugenics, being orphaned, sexual assault, doubt, insecurity, and suicide. All in 1994

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought it was an okay idea but comes off as some hipster hype. I hope with the bigger budget part 2 offers a lil more. You can have a woman protagonist goin through shyt n be a good game

see:Final Fantasy VI and Horizon Zero Dawn

Yeah, I’m not against women protagonist at all but all the hype i heard about this game was “if you die enough times it deletes your save” and “the way they highlight mental illness in the game is incredible”

Like...lol

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I’m not against women protagonist at all but all the hype i heard about this game was “if you die enough times it deletes your save” and “the way they highlight mental illness in the game is incredible”

Like...lol
Nier Automata did the whole save delete and female protagonist with a lot more impact. Top 3 game of this gen for me. Was a special experience. Its the game that got me to get a ps4 since the pc port was fukked.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nier Automata did the whole save delete and female protagonist with a lot more impact. Top 3 game of this gen for me. Was a special experience. Its the game that got me to get a ps4 since the pc port was fukked.

As much as i hated the 9s segment of the game I have to agree. Outside of TLOU2 that game probably had the most emotional impact on me, combined with the music score....

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As much as i hated the 9s segment of the game I have to agree. Outside of TLOU2 that game probably had the most emotional impact on me, combined with the music score....
When 2B got infected that broke me.:mjcry:

Wasnt just the story n soundtrack tho. How they implemented several different game styles blew me away. Theres a youtube vid called “girlfriend reviews nier automata” n she called it ‘Breath of the Witcher Contra May Cry Fighting Asteroids’

i thought that was an accurate description.

it aint the most perfect game this gen but i thought it was the most ambitious:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When 2B got infected that broke me.:mjcry:

Wasnt just the story n soundtrack tho. How they implemented several different game styles blew me away. Theres a youtube vid called “girlfriend reviews nier automata” n she called it ‘Breath of the Witcher Contra May Cry Fighting Asteroids’

i thought that was an accurate description.

it aint the most perfect game this gen but i thought it was the most ambitious:ehh:

we big girlfriendreviews stans out here.:win:

they lowkey got the most accurate opinions on games today. No fan boy fukk shyt.