Why do Xbots pretend like Hellblade is a GOTY contender?

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Never even heard of this game. Had anyone actually played it, can recommend it’s good?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Sony stans on here were praising Hellblade nonstop back when it was PlayStation exclusive which led to me buying it. Now I know not to listen to y'all.

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Isn’t this a story about a schizophrenic bytch or something? This is what you nikkas got up your sleeve? This is the shyt that has you paying $15 a month for the next 3 years? Pathetic :scust:

Stacking them Brazillian Codes with that VPN makes the medicine a little less bitter :shaq:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Stacking them Brazillian Codes with that VPN makes the medicine a little less bitter :shaq:
How much does 12 months of Live cost in Brazil? And do you use a VPN and switch to Brazil and buy it directly from MS? Or do you buy it from CDKeys?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This

They dikkride anything thats an “exclusive” though

nikkas was on here praising KNACK back in the day :laff:
Weren’t you weirdos celebrating last week that The Initiative poached some Naughty Dog animation expert? I thought you hated Single Player cinematic games, because they don’t give you much to do in momma’s basement after you finish them :jbhmm:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Weren’t you weirdos celebrating last week that The Initiative poached some Naughty Dog animation expert? I thought you hated Single Player cinematic games, because they don’t give you much to do in momma’s basement after you finish them :jbhmm:
You must’ve got me confused with yourself :mjlol:

I could give a fukk less about any developer going anywhere and yes, I could care less about adding more single player games to my backlog

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Funny how they constantly shyt on sony 1st party games yet get excited when microsoft announces they getting their leftovers.:mjpls:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You must’ve got me confused with yourself :mjlol:

I could give a fukk less about any developer going anywhere and yes, I could care less about adding more single player games to my backlog
What DO you play, exactly? Which are the top 5 games that got the most burn from you this year?

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
How much does 12 months of Live cost in Brazil? And do you use a VPN and switch to Brazil and buy it directly from MS? Or do you buy it from CDKeys?

(Instructions I used from reddit)
Prerequisite: You cannot have an active Xbox game pass subscription, if you do then cancel it and wait for it to run out

1. Buy Brazilian Xbox Live Gold cards on eBay for around 40 bucks. Get 3 of them if you want three years of Game Pass Ultimate, which is the max this works for.

2. Use a VPN that sets your location to Brazil. I used TunnelBear.

3. Go to Microsoft.com/redeem. Log in and enter each code. After you enter each code, you will get a checkbox that will be automatically checked to auto-renew. MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK THIS BOX.

4. Go to the Xbox page and find where it says “Game Pass Ultimate” and says to sign up for 1 dollar. If you’ve had Game Pass Ultimate before you will have to pay $15 because the $1 deal is only for new game pass ultimate subscribers, but it’s still worth it.

5. You will get a prompt that asks you to convert all of your Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate. Accept and you will be charged one additional dollar and end up with 3 full years of Game Pass Ultimate for around $120. If you were to buy at full price, it would cost $540, making this an absolutely crazy deal.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never even heard of this game. Had anyone actually played it, can recommend it’s good?
Id compare it to Life Is Strange. Its more of an interactive movie type thing with puzzles. I made the mistake of playin it when I was really high.
tenor.gif

its def unique but I can't say its something that got mass appeal like that.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Id compare it to Life Is Strange. Its more of an interactive movie type thing with puzzles. I made the mistake of playin it when I was really high.
tenor.gif

its def unique but I can't say its something that got mass appeal like that.
Yeah you must've been REALLY high if you thought Hellblade was similar to LiS.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you must've been REALLY high if you thought Hellblade was similar to LiS.
They were. LiS is like an interactive story. Hellblade was like an interactive story with more puzzles and some combat.

i cant compare hellblade to a a regular action adventure game:yeshrug:

and ya, i was wolf of wallstreet drool phase high:lolbron:

Last edited: