Why do women's sneakers at the sneaker store look better than the men's?

Daps
oh aite you got a endzone seat..yall taking a massive L that day

I don't see that happening, you D may shut us down but we`ll play conservative and come out with the W.

Sanchez is gonna be broken and embarrassed on that day.

Do you know if the upper endzone view is any good?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me? Seriously....outside of the pink, the sneaker selection for women seems so much better than the men's. The colors are a lot more all over the place and sometimes, them shyts are just better than what's out there on the mens side of the store.

Nike ID...it's addicting though so watch out.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
I don't see that happening, you D may shut us down but we`ll play conservative and come out with the W.

Sanchez is gonna be broken and embarrassed on that day.

Do you know if the upper endzone view is any good?

Well that seat is far up and left of the field goal. Bring some strong binoculars but as long as you aint pay more than $60 for that seat:yeshrug:

Daps
Well that seat is far up and left of the field goal. Bring some strong binoculars but as long as you aint pay more than $60 for that seat:yeshrug:

$80.

I`m so used to any seat to a Giants game costing 130 on Stubhub that I thought I was copping a deal.

Last game I went to was Giants-Arizona back in probably 2009 i`d say.

I don't fukk with the binocs, I kinda like watching the play develop so I enjoy higher seating more.

But when it's going in the other endzone, fukk, time to watch the trons, last year I went to SF for a game and they only had 1 tiny on in the whole stadium, shyt was ass, and it was in the other endzone.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically, Reb's just gotta be looking for an Asian dude repping the 49ers that game. :myman:

Emp, better be on the lookout for this shyt

scaled.php

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me? Seriously....outside of the pink, the sneaker selection for women seems so much better than the men's. The colors are a lot more all over the place and sometimes, them shyts are just better than what's out there on the mens side of the store.

i told my wife this a few months ago. they by far have the best styles and colorways. they dont even rock the shoes like we do. so i dont get it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Tis is true.

I'm not a big sneaker head but I get about 3 pairs of kicks a year for a little variety and my kicks be killin my male friend's kicks :russ:

Plus I only wear a size 6 and they always got a size six on deck :smugdraper:

Just ordered these for the fall:

8199651.jpg

8759017.jpg

9712121.jpg