Why do women's sneakers at the sneaker store look better than the men's?

Daps
shyt...he was talking all of this rubbish saying I couldn't drive to him and we're both in the city.

Section 134 my dude.

I'll even give you the time and the nearby concession stand across from my section.

I`ll give you mine too, and if you really want to fist fight me you`ll know where I am.

I stub-hubbed mine, i`m not in the unfortunate situation of being a JETS season ticket holder

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
That's what you seem to want correct? I said straight out i`m not looking to start a fist fight with some dude from the internet, but you seem to want to so i`ll post my seats too.

you thought reb was joking? :russ: That nikka dead ass serious :laff:

Daps
pop shyt and backdown

:mjpls:

If that's what you want to call it, please do so.

But like I said if he really wants it like that, I will post my seat numbers. Im`a grown man going on 30, I don't go looking for fist fights with message board members.

Right now it's Upper Enzone Row 304, Section 22 stubhub won't tell you the exact seat numbers at times

Daps
Yea but im on the opposite side from Reb im on the home side. You on visitor side too?

Oh shyt you going too, I never been to the new stadium so I don't know sides.

I got Upper Endzone Section 304. So I don't really know what side that`ll be. I copped the cheap seats of StubHub

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Oh shyt you going too, I never been to the new stadium so I don't know sides.

I got Upper Endzone Section 304. So I don't really know what side that`ll be. I copped the cheap seats of StubHub

oh aite you got a endzone seat..yall taking a massive L that day:win: