why do women punish the men they settle for?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Been watching a lot of videos about women settling for men they don't really like because they couldn't get the man they really wanted. So they end up treating the man who has genuine desire and love like shyt.

As a man, my question to women why even get in a relationship anyways if you are going to mistreat your boyfriend or husband like shyt it doesn't make sense:francis:

its waste of time and effort with little returns and just plane evil

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You already mentioned why. She never wanted him, and for some people. a person they do not want is a person they have no qualms about hurting.

You should direct your question towards the person being mistreated, not the person doing the mistreating. The question you should ask said person is pretty simple. Why stick around for a person whom has demonstrated to you that they do not love you and are quite willing to mistreat you?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Men do the same shyt lol

You subconsciously resent your partner a lot of the time when you’re unfulfilled as an individual because you think they are somehow the X factor that’s keeping you from living the life you think you should have.

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Selfish people don't consider the feelings of others

They want what they can't provide, and make no attempts to earn it either

I dont even think they can understand how their actions trap them in the same cycle of forming fleeting connections

The other person just gotta know when to hold, fold, and leave :manny:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
You already mentioned why. She never wanted him, and for some people. a person they do not want is a person they have no qualms about hurting.

You should direct your question towards the person being mistreated, not the person doing the mistreating. The question you should ask said person is pretty simple. Why stick around for a person whom has demonstrated to you that they do not love you and are quite willing to mistreat you?
I guess what I am trying to say a women will marry a guy she doesn't really care for and on the low will be trying to get with a guy she really wants behind dudes back. while at the same time just acting up with her current dude. to me that shyt is plan evil.

a lot of men don't realize they are being settled for because women are great actors. I just find they shyt crazy

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I guess what I am trying to say a women will marry a guy she doesn't really care for and on the low will be trying to get with a guy she really wants behind dudes back. while at the same time just acting up with her current dude. to me that shyt is plan evil.

a lot of men don't realize they are being settled for because women are great actors. I just find they shyt crazy
That is why you vet the woman. Don't allow your attraction to her to blind you to the red flag she is waving. Pay attention to what she says and what she does. Also, pay attention to her body language. A lot of times that can give away the truth about her feelings about you, because natural first reactions expressed in her body language are very hard to fake.

I.E. Be perceptive, because going into a marriage is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. So it behooves you to do your best to make sure you are choosing correctly. So again, do not allow your emotions to over-ride your logic on this decision.