Votes: 3 6.4%
  • fukk outta here mang :rudy:

Votes: 27 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YBE

Banned
Daps
smdh just because I live in queens doesnt mean I dont know what im talking about. I work in the city so I think I may have a little more insight about it than the casual visitor but thats neither here nor there. Im telling you ( from my 26 years of living in NY) that the city is the largest ( population wise) of the 5.

Queens is the largest (land wise)
Brooklyn is the largest (population wise)

Manhattan - 1.6 million.
Bronx - 1.3 million.
Brooklyn - 2.5 million.
Queens - 2.2 million.
State Island - 500k.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
smdh just because I live in queens doesnt mean I dont know what im talking about. I work in the city so I think I may have a little more insight about it than the casual visitor but thats neither here nor there. Im telling you ( from my 26 years of living in NY) that the city is the largest ( population wise) of the 5.

I believe he's talking about regular NY born population. The majority of people that live in Manhattan are people who weren't born there (yuppies and hipsters) or the rich. I don't think he meant numbers wise.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm a southerner and when I go to NYC da whores ruv me

:rudy: :childplease: I've never met a NY bred chick in my life (including myself)who was ever liking southern dudes. Ya have no swag at all, and don't know how to dress or even really care about your appearance. There are some exceptions to the rule.......but even if they did know how to dress and had some swag..............that accent is :scusthov:

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's the brainwashing and propaganda.
Also known as marketing.

semtex

:)
Daps
§ansprix™;240178 said:
:rudy: :childplease: I've never met a NY bred chick in my life (including myself)who was ever liking southern dudes. Ya have no swag at all, and don't know how to dress or even really care about your appearance. There are some exceptions to the rule.......but even if they did know how to dress and had some swag..............that accent is :scusthov:
:manny: Im pretty sure you would suck me dry if I told you to :smugfavre:

Daps
:usure: niccas from the south get the most love really. They hear that accent and they immediately intrigued. Any man who says swag has anything to do with pulling chicks has to be under 21. Grown women ain't on that stupid sh1t.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
§ansprix™;240178 said:

true NYC chick right here :pachaha:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
§ansprix™;240178 said:

:russ:

semtex

:)
Daps
§ansprix™;245004 said:
:rudy: I'm pretty sure the first time you opened your mouth and said "ay lil mama" I'd give you the:scusthov: and then walk away.
lmao i don't talk that way you skeezer.