• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
It's always the mark henry looking nikkas making threads like this. Same goes for that taco ass cali dude.

bytches like out of town dikk.

/ end thread.

LMFAAOOO @ Taco ass cali dude

But yeah I agree with your post

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm learning when it comes down to it, with women, what you're doing doesn't even really have to be QUALITY. It just has to be different. Don Juan was getting females attention dressed up in those leprechaun suits... you go around ignoring a woman and she pays you attention then because, "you're different because you're not like the other guys who hound her." You got some thug that puts the goon hand down on some fine woman and she sticks around because, "He's different and not afraid to take control like other men." Women love that ny/east coast accent because it's different from what they expect, plus the allure of living in the biggest city in the US. Women just get curious about that.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Accent and attitude. When I first say something the first thing they usually ask, hey that accent...where you from?

Women like different things...they are really simple

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:childplease: nikka, I live in LIC i believe i know what im talking about.

check your stats before speaking out of turn carribean girl

If you live in downtown Manhattan u either a celebrity, a CEO, or a athlete or a :ld:

The average man cant afford to live comfortably in Manhattan. Shiit they even marking up the prices in harlem now. I cant afford to move there after college :to:

The majority of new yorkers, including 95% of the famous rappers, athlete's, movie stars etc. Where born in the boruoughs or westchester.

Typical 1 bedroom apartment downtown is like 2gs a month:stopitslime:

Edit: nikka you dont even live in manhattan :snoop:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
If you live in downtown Manhattan u either a celebrity, a CEO, or a athlete or a :ld:

The average man cant afford to live comfortably in Manhattan. Shiit they even marking up the prices in harlem now. I cant afford to move there after college :to:

The majority of new yorkers, including 95% of the famous rappers, athlete's, movie stars etc. Where born in the boruoughs or westchester.

Typical 1 bedroom apartment downtown is like 2gs a month:stopitslime:

Edit: nikka you dont even live in manhattan :snoop:

smdh just because I live in queens doesnt mean I dont know what im talking about. I work in the city so I think I may have a little more insight about it than the casual visitor but thats neither here nor there. Im telling you ( from my 26 years of living in NY) that the city is the largest ( population wise) of the 5.