Why do women LET ME NUT ON THEIR FACE... What do you ladies get out of that?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Nikka when's the last time you thought about sex. I thought about that sh*t 20 minutes ago. It's what nikkaz do :manny:

I'm a woman, and I don't over analyze why someone is enjoying what I'm also enjoying. I don't get why you would want to ruin a good thing by over thinking it.

semtex

:)
Daps
Once you been with chicks that let you nut down the back of their throat, it's tough to go back. That feeling when her shoulders cave in because you're in too deep, combined with the release is just too much for a man to bear. That's the kind of nut that makes you shiver and sh*t lol :russ:
When she deep throat it as you're nuttin :wow: :wow: :wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So you don't swallow.
Exactly. I'm not a lover of oral sex period. I don't need the gimmicks. Sex for me is more mental and contextual anyway for me. Unfortunately, I can't just magically get aroused at the drop of a dyme and sexual acts on isolation just don't do it for me. There needs to be build up, intense emotional connection, sexual tension. By then I'm so far gone and wet that all I want is the d.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Exactly. I'm not a lover of oral sex period. I don't need the gimmicks. Sex for me is more mental and contextual anyway for me. Unfortunately, I can't just magically get aroused at the drop of a dyme and sexual acts on isolation just don't do it for me. There needs to be build up, intense emotional connection, sexual tension. By then I'm so far gone and wet that all I want is the d.
Wait so you prefer making out to getting eaten out?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Wait so you prefer making out to getting eaten out?
Yep. Fingering as well. The eye contact, whispering dirty shyt in my ear, playin between my legs in public places, fukkin me hard and demanding that I hold back my orgasm, restraints, rubbing slow circles on my clit, making me watch myself take it, slow hard backshots.

That's my ninja way.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Fingering as well. The eye contact, whispering dirty shyt in my ear, playin between my legs in public places, fukkin me hard and demanding that I hold back my orgasm, restraints, rubbing slow circles on my clit, making me watch myself take it, slow hard backshots.

That's my ninja way.

I added to your rep, your ninja is blessed :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm a woman, and I don't over analyze why someone is enjoying what I'm also enjoying. I don't get why you would want to ruin a good thing by over thinking it.

:stopitslime: All the times girls ask me:

"why do you like it when you gag me?"

"why do you insist on nutting on me"? (:lolbron: I can't have nut stained bedsheets, f*ck that)

"why do you like it rough so much?"

Bishes STAY analyzing why men like certain things. You must be the exception :manny: