Why do women LET ME NUT ON THEIR FACE... What do you ladies get out of that?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
A man nutting is the ultimate validation of a women's sexuality, they made you lose control of yourself. Many times I would f*ck a chick, and try to avoid nutting to avoid any risks, and she'd be like :stopitslime: you ain't leavin' here without nuttin'! What makes women hot is making men lose control over them. That's why one of the biggest turn ons to a chick is a dude that will bust another dude's head for her. To her it's hot to do something that no rational man would do (why risk jail time over easily replaceable p*ssy?) :heh: She knows that, and the fact that you're crazy enough to do it makes her hot. In general, craziness and loss of control makes bishes hot. that's why you see all these bad bishes with biker/rocker/thug types, those dudes have no issues wildin' out over some p*ssy, that sh*t is extremely :takedat: to them.
This

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've been with a chick that let me do it. I can't ever go back now :mjcry:

Once you been with chicks that let you nut down the back of their throat, it's tough to go back. That feeling when her shoulders cave in because you're in too deep, combined with the release is just too much for a man to bear. That's the kind of nut that makes you shiver and sh*t lol :russ: