Why do white people want to say ******/nikka so bad???

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
White people are allowed to say ****** just like black people are allowed to say cracker. White people think a racial slur is a racial slur, doesn't matter that blacks cry about the word and whites don't about cracker.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Because they feel powerless without it?

BTW Mexicans do not call each other wetbacks :pachaha: you will hear paisa a lot but not wetback
:mjpls:
51J-nGx5k2L._SY300_.jpg

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
White people are allowed to say ****** just like black people are allowed to say cracker. White people think a racial slur is a racial slur, doesn't matter that blacks cry about the word and whites don't about cracker.

Cracker/cracka, while still an awful word is nowhere near as bad as -gger because cracker implies you are an evil boss/overlord and -gger implies you are an owned human being. There was even a white comedian joking about that saying something to the point of, "Even if you call me a cracker, it still means I'm a boss and that's really not that bad."

Last edited:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
"But but black people say the N-word all the time"

Gays call each other "queer" all the time. I won't call a gay person a "queer" because I know it's disrespectful.

Women call each other "b*tch" all the time. I won't call a woman a "b*tch" because I know it's disrespectful.

Mexicans call each other "wetback" or other derogatory terms all the time. I won't call a mexican a "wetback" because I know its disrespectful.

Jews have all types of inside jokes only Jews can make. We know what would happen if we said anything about them :comeon:

Its certain things you can't say to certain groups of people. If you're in the group, you get a pass. How can white people NOT understand this :snoop:

It's a privilege that they can't have. That makes it so much more alluring. Considering all the other advantages being white gives people in this country, it KILLS them to not be able to use it.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I have no clue, I remember back in san andreas i heard the mexican ceaser say "ese" a lot. I thought that was cool but you don't see me all

"IF THEY CAN SAY IT SO CAN I :damn:"

Thats the mexicans shyt man i don't have an urge to say it. But when it comes to "nikka" its like why? :dahell:

Like everybody wanna say it man. I woulden't be suprised if i went on youtube and typed in "2 Norwegians fighting"

The video would probably be like "Come on nikka, p*ssy ass nikka, im the baddest norwegian nikka here :demonic:"

Cosign 100%

Imagine saying " im a real ese" :heh: id feel like a fukkin clown :dead:

little4209

All Star
Daps
I don't get it, i don't have 1 bone in my body that makes me WANT to say any other races' deragatory terms..and stop blaming it on rappers, the n-word been in rap songs, so what's this sudden urge now?? Sh1t is sickening :snoop:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Idk, but puerto ricans and dominicans abuse the fukk out of it.

When i was going to school they were saying it more than blacks. From that point on i stopped saying the word because it became "cool" for posers.

Dudes got to learn how to stop copying everything they see and hear on tv.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
At this point, I'm tempted to say it's not even a word (more like gibberish). :dahell: