Why do white people want to say ******/nikka so bad???

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Continued:
There's street talk and there's etiquette. Blacks have a hard struggle to be respected in the social world. But you say "nikka" and it's back to the streets.

I got friends that say it, and I'm not mad, it's just there's a time and place. We live in Canada, we havnt seen the worst the word nikka has to offer.

Like when I hear that word, deep down it puts me on some Survival of My Skin shyt. Like I have the Hulk in me just in case I hear "hey ******" on some Lynch Mob shyt. Like it's all fun and games white folk but chill, you don't want to see a real nikka.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I don't understand why anyone in general would want to use it.

"Oh i heard it in a song so i say it :smugbiden:"

People out here listen to too much rap music.

Since when did it become cool to be a poser?

I'm black and i don't use the word.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I have no clue, I remember back in san andreas i heard the mexican ceaser say "ese" a lot. I thought that was cool but you don't see me all

"IF THEY CAN SAY IT SO CAN I :damn:"

Thats the mexicans shyt man i don't have an urge to say it. But when it comes to "nikka" its like why? :dahell:

Like everybody wanna say it man. I woulden't be suprised if i went on youtube and typed in "2 Norwegians fighting"

The video would probably be like "Come on nikka, p*ssy ass nikka, im the baddest norwegian nikka here :demonic:"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Race confirmed
noted-ryan-the-office.gif
Shut up ******.

I'm black breh :troll:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I have no clue, I remember back in san andreas i heard the mexican ceaser say "ese" a lot. I thought that was cool but you don't see me all

"IF THEY CAN SAY IT SO CAN I :damn:"

Thats the mexicans shyt man i don't have an urge to say it. But when it comes to "nikka" its like why? :dahell:

Like everybody wanna say it man. I woulden't be suprised if i went on youtube and typed in "2 Norwegians fighting"

The video would probably be like "Come on nikka, p*ssy ass nikka, im the baddest norwegian nikka here :demonic:"

Reminded me of this asian brawl :russ:.
@ 0:36

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
its simple human nature. You tell someone they cant do something, and thats exactly what they want to do. Not that confusing, really.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do they want to say it? You mean why do they say it?

The new generation of whites is just a bad. They all have that I don't carry feel the burden on my fathers and grandfather generation so I can say it freely.

At my job I used to give this one guy a ride home. We was cool. We work with this white boy who was cool but I heard him saying it on the phone talkin to his ppls and then when he was listening to music. I stepped to him about its s told him about himself and handled the situation. Heard him using it again and got in his ass. Fast forward a couple weeks l8er and my car having maintenance issue so im catching the bus home. Now the nigguh I gave a ride home know the s story in the white boy. But ole boy doesn't want to walk home so he rides off with wite boy after all I told him. The white boy calls him nigguh too and he doesn't even say nothin to him about it. They pull off in the car rappin and listening to jay z nigguh what/nigguh who.

Shyt like that I don't get. Homes live less than2 milles away. It's probably a half an hour walk to his crib for him and he a hustle so that's nothin to him. I stepped to him about it and nigguh hit me with the " i be tired bs". fukk outta here, it's a part time job.

Shyt it's hard to be a standup nigguh whenu have so many sitdown nigguh's who ain't about shyt.

Cacs ain't got to try hard, they just have to find the right nigguh.

Last edited: