Why do white people want to say ******/nikka so bad???

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
"But but black people say the N-word all the time"

Gays call each other "queer" all the time. I won't call a gay person a "queer" because I know it's disrespectful.

Women call each other "b*tch" all the time. I won't call a woman a "b*tch" because I know it's disrespectful.

Mexicans call each other "wetback" or other derogatory terms all the time. I won't call a mexican a "wetback" because I know its disrespectful.

Jews have all types of inside jokes only Jews can make. We know what would happen if we said anything about them :comeon:

Its certain things you can't say to certain groups of people. If you're in the group, you get a pass. How can white people NOT understand this :snoop:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Because racism is still alive and well and the gay rights issue makes them feel as though they can go against blacks freely again.

Many white people know why them saying nikka isn't accepted but many pretend not to understand.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because we want to so bad.
Race confirmed
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Our swag been over 9000 breh. Apparently the word comes for Egypt and was originally NGR, meaning God. Pharoah means throne.

The power being the ni-GUH. How it rolls off the tongue. How could they not want to say it? Plus it has a nice ring to it. If said correctly.

But they don't respect the word. They say it just to say it. Unless you know the difference between field nikka and house nikka, your probably using it wrong.

I don't even try to say it too often, unless I have a reason. Or I'm having a really good day

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because they feel powerless without it?

BTW Mexicans do not call each other wetbacks :pachaha: you will hear paisa a lot but not wetback

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I don't think its as much about them wanting to say it as much as it is the sence of entitlement that folks have the audacity to tell them NOT to say sumfin. That shyt is str8 :mindblown: for them than anything else