Why do white people deny that Ancient Egypt was black?

Thabo

Pro
Daps
Look at the world history of the last 2,500 years its clear as day. 2016 its very easy to come up on information Google the history of the land mass starting at the Persian invasion of 525BC, follow the timeline, and everything about Egypt will make sense.
Again but there is no evidence of large scale displacement. The Persians merely replaced the aristocrats from power and it was not a settler colony.

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
Ancient Egyptians where black , they invented the papyrus and built the pyramids
Whites started claiming it not to be black since the invasion of the Arabs

I was just negged for this truthful but hurtful post for cacs like @88m3
Believe me when i say that you are getting it :ufdup:

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if the pyramid building Egyptians were black, but most likely if you go back far enough everyone was black.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I still don't know why do AAs give a fukk when actually Africans in Africa don't give a fukk :stopitslime:...worse yet, they complain bout the white man while living in the white man's country :mjcry:...any more bullshyt hypocrisy you keyboard warriors wanna feed us? :feedme:

Thabo

Pro
Daps
What do Berbers have to do with Egypt?
Berbers were direct neighbours of ancient Egypt but to answer your question here's a pic.
250px-Egyptian_races.jpg

The four races of the world: a Libyan("Themehu"), a Nubian ("Nehesu"), an Asiatic("Aamu"), and an Egyptian ("Reth"). An artistic rendering, based on a mural from the tomb of Seti I.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It's interesting that AAs spend so much time thinking and doing research on the Maghreb and Egypt while the vast majority of Africans themselves (North and "Sub-Sahara") couldn't care less. Not saying it's positive or negative for the one or the other, just interesting.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I still don't know why do AAs give a fukk when actually Africans in Africa don't give a fukk :stopitslime:...worse yet, they complain bout the white man while living in the white man's country :mjcry:...any more bullshyt hypocrisy you keyboard warriors wanna feed us? :feedme:

The Diaspora is severely brainwashed, this is a perfect example as to why we need to study our entire history.

"worse yet, they complain bout the white man while living in the white man's country"

This sounds like some stormfr*nt shyt bruh. Which country you gonna live in that isn't effected by systematic white supremacy? Be specific

Berbers were direct neighbours of ancient Egypt but to answer your question here's a pic.
250px-Egyptian_races.jpg

The four races of the world: a Libyan("Themehu"), a Nubian ("Nehesu"), an Asiatic("Aamu"), and an Egyptian ("Reth"). An artistic rendering, based on a mural from the tomb of Seti I.

Get the original, cac. Stop guessing and using copies.

It's interesting that AAs spend so much time thinking and doing research on the Maghreb and Egypt while the vast majority of Africans themselves (North and "Sub-Sahara") couldn't care less. Not saying it's positive or negative for the one or the other, just interesting.

This is why timelines are so important. This is also why we need to teach our fukk scale history. Negros will believe anything an Arab or European tells em. Smfh

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
The Diaspora is severely brainwashed, this is a perfect example as to why we need to study our entire history.

"worse yet, they complain bout the white man while living in the white man's country"

This sounds like some stormfr*nt shyt bruh. Which country you gonna live in that isn't effected by systematic white supremacy? Be specific

Get the original, cac. Stop guessing and using copies.

This is why timelines are so important. This is also why we need to teach our fukk scale history. Negros will believe anything an Arab or European tells em. Smfh
nikka we dont give a fukk if Egyptians was black 3000 years ago... Modern Egyptians disowned their black roots and heritage... They dont want nothing to do with blacks... Africans in africa dont give a fukk... AAs need to get some pride and stop sucking they dikks :scust: