Why do white men love black women with bad wigs?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The bad wig is a "I'm a bedwench" signal.

Like a nikka without a lineup :mjlol:
Essentially, these folks are not really “in” the community/culture so they don’t follow our grooming trends.

If I see a breh with a fukked up lineup I already know I’m not what he’s looking for :hubie:because if he was with a black woman previously she would’ve told him to get that together lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I just watched the video. Unfortunately, Amanda was very fair all around so I won't be getting my plat thread. :thumbsup:
Most of the venom will be in the comments if anything. The video might serve well for the older brehs who don't keep up with the internet trends and want to be brought up to speed on the matter here.
The ill thing is that by both sidesing the issue she side steps how crazy this makes Black women look.

Forget the fact that marrying a white dude doesn't make you rich the fact that Black women are down to do any wierd thing to secure a bottom shelf brad but won't do a damn thing for a Black Man is telling.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It gives, "come save me Zaddy" vibes...

rich white men are drawn to it like flies to poop.... :yeshrug:
If you really unpack this, They're not saying that white men are good only that they have a bag of money that will befenit them personally whthere the dude has any personality flaws or not.

And theyre down to wear a wild wig for them.

Never stopping to think that maybe just maybe they should be accepted for who they are.

Say what you want about Black Men who pawg ain't no nikka getting a conk for a bytch without a Donk.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina if you ever choose a White man I’ll be devastated…😢

Don’t do like my mama…You are better than that…

**DRUNK POST - Apologies to reader, thread-starter and everyone else
🤦‍♂️
:wtf: