Why do white men love black women with bad wigs?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Breh,

She looks "Good", but listening to the video...

Sounds like she is on "#TeamSwirl".

Her video seems more like promotional material and celebratory, and not any type of real critic.

See, that’s why I never clicked on the video. She screams “I date white men and black men are the true oppressers of black women”

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Breh,

She looks "Good", but listening to the video...

Sounds like she is on "#TeamSwirl".

Her video seems more like promotional material and celebratory, and not any type of real critic.
This. She's also assuming the dudes will "provide" and all that when more often than not, they're only good at putting up appearances and are usually drowning in debt and have a blonde white sidepiece from which they've contracted an STD and now she's wondering where her chlamydia came from (sometimes they'll assume the one they may have had prior never went away). At the very least they are around people who have some wealth but rarely capitalize off of it. When I used to practice, a decent portion of the white male patients that were married to black women were on this shyt. Our office created a code for it since it always was the same story each time.

It's why, while I generally ignore and don't care about said couplings, part of me goes :conceit: when I see it since I start getting flashbacks to my clinic days. :heh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I caught the video before it goes semi-viral. It would have found its way here eventually. You can keep the fake woke militant shyt
sure thing... you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with dissing Black women. almost every thread is about some disparaging shyt

:mjpls:

over 10 years on this website and my spidey sense has never been off.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I see she has a companion video as well. I mean, the same could be said of the rock as well.

I couldn't bring myself to click play on this one when it dropped. The optics of a black woman shining a spotlight on this was a doozy. I don't even want to take a look at the comments, because I expect a firestorm

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Back during my cashier days i did notice that. Dem cacs stayed with a trash bw with a bad wig or just fukked up hair in general. I honesty dont get mad when i see bw with cacs cuz dem cacs doing me a favor. Lets me know what time dem hoes really on. You see a bih with a white boy just knw she a lost cost.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I see she has a companion video as well. I mean, the same could be said of the rock as well.

The Rock's been towing the line his entire pro career including in wrestling so that's expected of him at this point he's the new tiger woods right now in the racial draft

Even when he filmed and produced his own movie (Red Notice) he gave a white woman the keys there isn't an excuse anymore